What makes labia minora hang out?

it is genetic? does having too much sex has anything to do with it? is it condoms? just growing? masturbating?

This question has a poll!

• It's completely natural Vote A
  • Over usage especially masturbating and rubber condoms Vote B
  • Labia grows with age Vote C
for some odd reason I just don't seem to believe it's all natural, can I ask you girls and guys if it's more noticed in certain races more than the others? for example, do blondes tend to have it less obvious than brunettes? does it relate?...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• long labia minora is most definitely not from masturbating or from having too much sex ...it is natural just like some guys have different size packages...its not more common in certain races more than others but in some cultures they stretch labia on purpose (dont know why)... and it also has nothing to do with what color hair the girl has that's just dumb and long labia could definitely be genetic

What Girls Said 4

• im blond and trust me they are VERY obvious!

• I'm pretty sure that it is natural.

• its natural lolz

• They just come in all shapes and sizes like your nose or your eyes. And you are born with it.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!