How do you give a guy a boner (or turn him on )?

Well I'm going to this pool party and I really wanna turn this guy on or give him a boner just to show him how sexy I can be. What things can I do to turn him on without doing it with him? I think he does like me though and I like him. So ...Guys: what gives you a boner or turns you on?Girls: What have you done to make him turned on?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If people are dancing just dance and grind on him. If you are in the pool together, turn your back to him and get your body real close to his and put his arms around you. And yea like Amber said, just kiss him and he will probably get hard.

• thanks :) x

What Guys Said 1

• When you give him a hug and when your right next to him, simply just rub your fingers up and down his spine. Also try just blowing into his ear seductively

• Don't forget to rub jelly over your head too!

• thanks :) x

What Girls Said 1

• the first itme I gave my boyfriend a boner I just sat ontop of him and tickled him hahaso innocent yet he got all horny :Dmakeout with him.. my man would always get boners just from sum tongue action lolz he still does sometimesjust grab his packageflash himnip his neck

• thanks :) x