Dominate me.

. guys, if your girl asked you to dominate during sex and really get rough and like pin you down and all that kinda stuff.. how would you feel about it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• I do it all the time. It's a speciality skill and one that few people do well. You have to be able to provide the illusion of loss of control while making sure she has a really good time. I strongly recommend the negotiation chapter in SM 101: a realistic introduction as a primer.

What Guys Said 6

• The sex can only get better when partners tell each other what they are fantasizing about and what they want to do. I'm all for it!

• The majority of women I've been with like to dominate... sit on my face etc... I love it. It allows them to get exactly want they want and they tend to be very creative. It's a complete turn on for me.

• i have done that before it was f***ing insane I gave her a bruse on her butt from picking her up and putting her on my dresser but she landed on the corner she was a good sport to she didn't tell me until we were done

• I'd be happy to oblige, though I think most men would interpret this as, "Your not satisfying me at all".

• He is very satisfying I just want it to be more raunchy..

• Sounds like a trick.

• Where did you get that interpretation

• Its not a trick.. I want to ask him this..i want to try new things!

• Lol, my boyfriend and I have a good understanding of our sex life.. I know he doest use me for sex because he could accuse me of the same thing, its not a trick.. its simply a way id like to spice up my sex life.

• Show Older
  • I do that normal so it wouldn't bother me.

What Girls Said 1

• I like the way you think :). Some guys who are like caring bfs find it harder to act like that though and like more romantic type sex.

• If he ever does anything sort of dominating say something like "Oh I like when you control me" lol then maybe he will get the point.

• Definatly.. any tips on how I can get him to be this way without just sorta straight out saying.. dominate me?

• Lol oh you don't have to explain it to me... I know exactly what you mean. Romantic is nice when I'm feeling loving or on romantic days like Valentines day or your anniversary. But every other day I like it rough and dominated :)

• Show Older