Girls. would you ever use a strap-on with a guy?

Did you have fun and did the guy like it? Did you get a thrill out of it too?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes I did and yes I liked it =) I also used it with a girl

• What was your favorite part (with the guy?)

• Yes I own one I used it on a girl and guy its like I don't know maybe 11 inches he and she loved it and so did i

• Do you own a strap-on? how big is it? did he like it? what did you think?

What Girls Said 3

• Yes! and I loved the sight of seeing my boyfrends legs in the air, moaning like me! hehe

• I don't think I'd do it, but I might be saying that because I can't imagine my guy wanting it. I don't know, maybe I'd change my mind if it was something he'd always desired, but I'd be doing it for him, not for me.

• Nah, I never liked feeling like I was bartering in my sex life. I suppose a general feeling that I was being taken care of sexually would be needed for any favors, but anything more specific than that has always felt weird to me.

• Well that's nice that you would be willing too try something new for him....is there something you would want in return if he did ask?

• I'm open to it.

• I don't know. I don't plan on having sex until I'm married, but I'm pretty much open to anything. XD

• So would that mean that you would ask him first? or wait for him to ask?

What Guys Said 1

• I have played with a female with a strapon and I loved it. I know I am not gay because tried being with a guy and did not like it. Female body is more sexy and would try anything once. I have more then a strapon in my collection from my ex and I.