• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys have feelings for girls the have sex with?

I work with this guy and were together everyday and have gotten to know each other. We recently started having sex. We both knew we just wanted to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• of course guys have feelings for girls they gave sex with...we don't just have sex with our partners 4 the sake of it uno lol but if the question ur asking is, can a guy catch feelings off a link/f*** buddy he just met?then yes he can catch feelings...odds are if your a f*** buddy hen he'll never see you as anything more...but then again its a hard subject 2 comment on...cs wen guys get comfortable they don't tend to budge unless the chick relly starts 2 get annoying...or boring.not much help ino but hey...its a difficult questions, each guy varies...you cnt sum up all guys with a yes or a no

What Guys Said 3

• I think the real question is, do guys have feelings period. They all have some measure of sensitivity or they'd be dead on in a coma. Alas, a lot of guys don't have much more than the basic drives, so no, they don't necessarily feel much beyond sexual desire in your case, which of course passes like a storm.

• Well first you have to explain how feelings grow for girls, are you saying girls never have sex for get something out of it apart from love?

• Well we both knew we just wanted each other for sex but sometimes feelings just grow even though it wasn't expected. Does that anser your question because I'm not to sure what your asking lol

• Well you just answered your question there, sometimes feelings grow and sometimes they dont

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!