Why does my boyfriend jack off, when I give it to him anytime he wants?

i suck his d*** and play with it like 24-7, and I don't know what he is thinking when I tell him I hate when he jerk offs, and his response is that its normal and it happens and all guys do it. even when I tell him that it makes me not feel pretty enough when he watches porn, like I'm not good enough for him or I'm not hot enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• he's right all guys do it and it has nothing to do with you. Hell most girls play with them selves several time a day stop worrying. Some people just like it a lot.

• Ive blonde hair and green eyes and all the videos he watches are with girls with brown hair and brown eyes. does that mean anything?

• I have when we were first dating, but honestly I must have something wrong with me because I hate porn I hate the thought of it, and I dnt think its right

• There is nothing wrong with you every body has their own thoughts about things it isn't you

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 1

• I stopped watching porn when my Girlfriend started to suck me everyday. He is just being a jerk.

What Girls Said 1