• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my boyfriend jack off, when I give it to him anytime he wants?

i suck his d*** and play with it like 24-7, and I don't know what he is thinking when I tell him I hate when he jerk offs, and his response is that its normal and it happens and all guys do it. even when I tell him that it makes me not feel pretty enough when he watches porn, like I'm not good enough for him or I'm not hot enough.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• he's right all guys do it and it has nothing to do with you. Hell most girls play with them selves several time a day stop worrying. Some people just like it a lot.

• Ive blonde hair and green eyes and all the videos he watches are with girls with brown hair and brown eyes. does that mean anything?

• Show Older
    • I have when we were first dating, but honestly I must have something wrong with me because I hate porn I hate the thought of it, and I dnt think its right

• There is nothing wrong with you every body has their own thoughts about things it isn't you

What Guys Said 1

• I stopped watching porn when my Girlfriend started to suck me everyday. He is just being a jerk.

What Girls Said 1