What do guys think about long labias?

I'm just curious because I hear people talking about how gross they are roast beef is what they say. I have longer ones and I hate it!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm amazed at how many women on this site talk about being ashamed of their vulva's. I think most men are just honored to be able to be allowed access to a woman's vulva and really aren't that particular about what they look like. I know I am honored and love honoring every vulva I have had the pleasure to meet. Go and get the book Petals by Nick Karras. It is a pictorial of womens vulva's and shows them not as the airbrushed vulva's of Playboy and Penthouse, but represents them as they really are: beautiful and different. You will notice that everyone is different and amazing. Take pride in who and what you are. Speaking for most men, thank you for sharing yourself with us. And if there is a man who is turned off then chances are they are pretty inexperienced and don't know what to do with a vulva anyway or they are gay.

What Guys Said 2

• Men like it because it's lots of flesh to use during oral sex. Seriously! Don't change a thing

• I love burying my face in long labias while performing oral sex.

What Girls Said 2

• Mine are long too, but I've come to accept myself for who I am and what I look like. People who say things like that are not the lovers for you! You need to learn to love and accept yourself for who you are and be with someone who loves that part of you, because it is your most intimate part. If a guy (or girl) doesn't accept your most intimate part of you, he/she does not accept you! Be with someone who will love and cherish you for who you are!

• I have long labias too. And I hate them too. i just got a boyfriend and I can see that he would love to go down on mebut I just can't let him. I just feel soo self conscious about it :(( And I heard the same. They call it roast beef or beef curtains