What do guys think about long labias?

I'm just curious because I hear people talking about how gross they are roast beef is what they say. I have longer ones and I hate it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm amazed at how many women on this site talk about being ashamed of their vulva's. I think most men are just honored to be able to be allowed access to a woman's vulva and really aren't that particular about what they look like. I know I am honored and love honoring every vulva I have had the pleasure to meet.

Go and get the book Petals by Nick Karras. It is a pictorial of womens vulva's and shows them not as the airbrushed vulva's of Playboy and Penthouse, but represents them as they really are: beautiful and different. You will notice that everyone is different and amazing.

Take pride in who and what you are. Speaking for most men, thank you for sharing yourself with us. And if there is a man who is turned off then chances are they are pretty inexperienced and don't know what to do with a vulva anyway or they are gay.