I'm having trouble getting hard and staying hard?

OK I was with my girl last night I wasn't nervous at least I don't think but when it came time to get down to business I was having trouble getting hard enough to penetrate so the majority of the time when I was trying to get hard enough she thought I was teasing her but no matter what I tried to do I just couldn't get hard enough to penetrate and when I was barely hard and finally got in it just wasn't as hard as it normally is cause I can do absolutely nothing and id get a hard boner out of the blue but when I tried to get one it just wouldn't cooperate and when it was semi hard and I was able to do something it worked just fine but I wanted to be fully hard and once I took it out to get in a better spot id lose it in an instant and had to try and get it hard again I don't know idk if the more I think about and and get in a panic mode because I'm like sh*t that it doesn't help getting hard or if I should just stall and let it do it on its own its kinda embarrassing that I'm asking this but I just don't have the answers

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Lots of things can cause that: physical exhaustion, stress, poor diet, lack of exercise, etc. Don't worry too much about it.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 1

• Not ot worry my good man...happens to just about anything with a penis...once in a while, or maybe more than once in a while. I wrote a friggin "Dissertation" about the same problem two weeks ago...and several guys answered the same way. The spirit is willing but the flesh...ie in this case, our most "proud flesh" just will not rise to the occassion.

At your age, you should not have any physical problems that would cause it. My younger brother (28) said he took a 100mg Viagra, for the next such session, after a disappointing meeting like you had, and he had an erection like a broom handle for an hour. Easy come, easy go.

A lot of it is in our head...Don't worry about it, and try to relax more the next time with her.