I'm having trouble getting hard and staying hard?

OK I was with my girl last night I wasn't nervous at least I don't think but when it came time to get down to business I was having trouble getting hard enough to penetrate so the majority of the time when I was trying to get hard enough she thought I was teasing her but no matter what I tried to do I just couldn't get hard enough to penetrate and when I was barely hard and finally got in it just wasn't as hard as it normally is cause I can do absolutely nothing and id get a hard boner out of the blue but when I tried to get one it just wouldn't cooperate and when it was semi hard and I was able to do something it worked just fine but I wanted to be fully hard and once I took it out to get in a better spot id lose it in an instant and had to try and get it hard again I don't know idk if the more I think about and and get in a panic mode because I'm like sh*t that it doesn't help getting hard or if I should just stall and let it do it on its own its kinda embarrassing that I'm asking this but I just don't have the answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of things can cause that: physical exhaustion, stress, poor diet, lack of exercise, etc. Don't worry too much about it.