Men: Does this feel good during sex?

If a girl is on top in a sit-like position (imagine sitting in the middle seat in the back of a car, the guy sitting normally, and the girl sitting the opposite way on him), if she goes up and down bouncing, that's supposed to feel good for the guy right? Well what if she sometimes slides up to only give sensations to the head of the penis? Does that feel good too if it's only sometimes? Like, not always going all the way down but going halfway too?

Please share previous experiences also (:

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• yeah its really good. epecially when you do the bit where your just working the head. I like to hold her hips and use my arms to help here move/guide her, or hold her boobs. its also really easy to flip the girl foward so the guy is in control when he's ready to come.

• yes, I've been on both sides of this. on bottom the sensation of the deep penetration of the penis in the butt is great. on top it feels pretty good too he massages my prostate and the deep penetration is good and, when he comes it just drips out when I get off of him.

so, yes it feels good. both ends of it.