• Ask
  • myTake

What other name do you call a vagina?

What would you call a vagina? Anything unique?My sister calls it va-jay-jay. Ha! My guy just looks at me weird when I say it...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ones I have probably used, have been:A soft taco or pink tacoboxpoontanghairy beaver Found a website that has tons more names:link

• Ha! Wow, a website. You have too much time on your hands. Wait- I take that back. The ones who MADE the website has too much time on there hands.

• It actually took no time at all. Typed in vagina nicknames and bam had a website. Gotta love the world wide web, lol!

What Guys Said 1

• Chochee is common amongst black people. I like to use muffin, common in porn. Thus when I describe going down on a woman, I use the term muffin-munching or muffin-diving. It sounds much better than eating p***y. Trim is used by white folks a lot. BTW, nice new pic. Who is that? I must watch more anime!

• I have no idea who any of these pics are. I just put them up because they look cool. You stalking me? :-)

• Stalking is illegal and is punishable by law. Same can be said about predators...despite the fact you are in your 20's.No, I'm not stalking you, I'm an anime fan. I watch enough of it to understand japanese by now. I like anime characters.

What Girls Said 4

• Not me, but an ex used to refer to it as my woman. I hated it at first, but it grew on me.

• Ive heard it called a choche a hoo-ha and a cookie lol

• Cookie? Hmmm. Or a white chocolate chip cookie! :-)

• Flower

• Awww! How cute.

• I don't like saying that word. Though it is anatomically correct, it still sounds yucky. I call it my "special place."