How do I keep from biting while giving a BJ?

I have a small mouth an he's rather large an I always end up accidentally biting him,I try to wrap my lips to where they cover my teeth but I still end up biting or my mouth starts hurting an I have to stop or both, it makes me feel bad when I do an so I've got to where I no longer want to give one, I know he likes it an enjoys it at least until I accidentally bite him.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• Try to mix it up a little bit so you can rest your mouth and lips. When you go down, try to keep your lips inward to cover your teeth. As you start to feel numb or tired from doing this with your lips, switch to your hand (make sure that he is wet enough and so is your hand). You can pleasure him that way for a little while (just slowly stroke his piece all the way to the bottom and then up to the tip). He might like this variation. You can also try to just lick his piece, think of it like an ice cream cone.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!