I like girls with Smaller size Tits A and B cups. is this wrong?

I have always had a thing for girls with smaller tits. Do you girls like smaller or bigger? Please comment on this

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Believe it or not a lot of guys I talk to would rather date girls with smaller breasts. However, if they wanted a one night stand, they'd want a chick with big breasts.

What Girls Said 6

• Mine are decently big, but I blossomed late. I was always jealous of girls who had bigger tits then me and I've always thought they looked better. It's still weird for me to be in the spot where some of my girlfriends have made comments like they're jealous of me. Of course it's not wrong to like anything. Whatever gets you off, you know?

• I have small boobs, so its cool that you think this, but it seems that most guys don't care about size too much, as long as the girl is proportionate

• OMGosh. a guy likes smaller boobs. Wow. amazing. Most guy want a girl with big boobs, just wondering. why do you like girls with smaller boobs?

• I have bigger ones, and I wish I was a smaller size. Nothing I can do now, since I'm cursed with my mom's genes. I think if I was a guy, I wouldn't care if they were big or not, just as long as they weren't abnormally big or fake.

• You can get reduction surgery if they are a problem, or you can just find a guy who loves you for who you are and makes you feel good about your breasts.

• It is your preference, why would you ever think it was wrong............I was a DD and had a reduction and now I am a B and I love my tits........I could stand carrying those heavy things around and to me it was disgusting.........now I can where any top I want and go bra less which can be very sexy........my man thinks so.........!!!!

• I've got small boobs, and I'm usually jealous of girls with bigger ones because they get more attention. Though, I'm grateful that they're small because they don't get in the way, and I think that any bigger and I would feel awkward. And there's nothing wrong with you. Some guys liked em big, and others like em small. Not a big deal, all that matters is what you like, and that's it. Hope it helped!

• Exactly. Don't worry about what other people like except the none you're with.

What Guys Said 6

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Therefore, what you like alott of people won't like and visa versus. Personally, I'm attracted to girls that have medium size ones so that she doesn't look like she's always trying to show off her boobs. Or is getting stared down all the time. I think girls that have small one feel embarrassed that they're not at least normal size but I'd never let that stand in the way of an otherwise good relationshiip. Remember, what she lacks there she might have more in other ways than other girls that have big ones. You might not know what that is yet..

• Now that I am an older man, size is no longer an issue to me. I have a habit of looking away from women with big jugs because of the fear of sexual harassment. I like round, firm jugs that does not sag when the bra comes off regardless of size. Droopy bowling balls or banana shaped jugs are no good. The size of a woman's jugs does not measure the quality of the woman. Now if somehow, we can convince women the same thing about tall/short men.

• Why would you think it was wrong? To each his/her own. I like them all. I like variety. If you have a particular preference then embrace being who you are and not conforming to all the other lemmings out there. I would also suggest that the word "tits" really doesn't attract a lot of women or seem very honoring of the feminine. I have found that "breasts" is much more honoring.

• Actually I use the word "tits" so its just fine, I think "breasts" sounds kind of creepy

• I call them ta-tas or boobies :) hahaha. But yea, sometimes 'tits' can be offensive, in certain dialogs, but as you said, to each his/her own :p

• I like them Big or Small as long as they don't go down to the knees, But when It comes to attraction to a certin type wemen, I notice I fall in love with small pite women

• It really depends on the girlFor me though, I generally go for girls with smaller boobs. I tend to like kinda petite girls, and often times a girl with smaller boobs can be very cute! :)Again though, it depends on the girl, as another guy said, things have to be proportionate! I would never turn down a girl because she has small boobs though! I think its terrible when a girl wants breast enhancement surgery, I think they should just be happy with who they are, and to me, small natural breasts are much sexier than large unnatural ones! I'd never encourage a girlfriend of mine to get a boob job, and quite frankly I'd be kinda annoyed if she had them done because it would show she isn't happy with herself and who she really is! :)To answer kingrobs question though, no there's nothing wrong with it, it all comes down to your personal preference and what you like!

• right size is always Right