Girls, what kind of panties do you usually wear?

What kind of panties do you prefer? Style/brands/colors

Thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 27

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

I go Victoria Secret all the way! I usually go for the thongs and vstrings because they are the most comfortble and work with my pants best, the cheekie ones are okay sometimes, like on a lounge day. When I'm going for sexy I usually get a matching set and maybe a garter, I like the lacie things. I get cute things too though. When I'm having a usual day I just wear a cute thong and whatever bra I feel like, but when I know I'm going to be seeing someone I always wear the sexy stuff. I have a pretty good collection of lingerie...

• Ive never heard of a "v" string. is that bikini like. or g-string like?

• SAME!

• I go crazy for VS thongs! Esp the cotton ones for some reason :p

• Show Older
  • boyshorts. I like colorful ones and of course the standard black

• My drawer is pretty much filled with just boyshorts and then bikinis. Color doesn't matter as long as there not boring. When I'm going to be with my man I wear my frilly ones lol or the ones that are the cheekiest.

• im a tonboy boy shorts all the wayyy and if I'm made to ware a dress then a thong

• i prefer boyshorts/cheekies, I like any colored ones, I get mine from rue21 =]

• I wear boyshorts. I like really cool designs, and I usually get them from Rue21. Any color would do for me.

• Thongs/bikini Mostly all thongs though. Anything from Victoria secret.

• Haha lol

• Everybody likes a VS girl!

• bikini or boyshorts

colour: anything but white.

• Victoria's Secret is where most of mine are from, though I have some from random other places like Target and Fred Myers. I always buy cheeky. Often Cheekiest. They're just extremely comfortable. I like nice designs. Often they're striped, or brightly colored, or cool patterns. NEVER thongs though. I hate thongs. Yeah. hahha

• neutral colors (mostly black) - cheekies & low-rise.

• i am a thonger. I like almost anything from vs.

• I don't usually wear any and they come in nude. they are cheap and great turn on for guys

• No actually 90% of the time I am panty free! Quite a few of the girls I know do not regularly wear panties. No big deal and it feels good.

Not sure what the Yuck is all about?

• She could also be talking about pantyhose. but correct me if I'm wrong

• <3

• Show Older
  • Sky blue.

• Yeah but what about the type?

• I hate underwear! lol but I do like wearing thongs too. I like cute ones... but not decorative type ones cause those aren't comfortable! definitely cotton... all the other materials are not healthy to wear. "Booty" shorts are comfortable to sleep in!

• He had to go anon. too. shows he's a coward too. lol

• Well, that seemed to be the idea from the start..........I hope he got his rocks off.........a sad way to do it ...and this guy is supposedly between 18 and 24. Talk about vicariously having sex with someone on line..........

• LMFAO @ Xenophobia. I was thinking the same thing when I read his question.

• Show Older
  • I like to mix up the type of underwear based on my mood. I prefer cute ones, no specific brand, and I don't bother matching my bra's with my underwear. Cotton is the best fabric in my opinion.

• Haha. yeah. sexy mood = thong, cute mood = bikini,...you get the idea. lol XD

• I totally agree :) haha

• cotton panties, red and black, pink and white. bright pink with silver butterflies, plain black, black with blue pocka dots and laced up the sides, rainbow leopard spotted, etc

• victoria secret silk panties sexy ones

i don't match but when I do I'm all happy because I can match lol weird yes

• Dan. I think she was kidding. besides. never ever apologize to a woman. it shows she's in control and that's not what they want, they only like to make us think they are. LOL

• Only when I need to

• Apologies. Dan

• Show Older
  • hmm bikini, boyshort, idk. anything but a g-string. some thongs are toleranble but not comfy.

brands-- hmm anything. I get mine from aerie mostly.

colors-- any

• I've invented some that use a battery to give an electric shock to any guy that tries to get into them without my permission

• I prefer boy shorts. It all depends on what I'm wearing but I like thongs and low-rise bikinis as well.

• I like hipsters or boy shorts, bikinis are okay too really anything but thongs hate those. I have a lot of pink and black panties and they have to be cute and girly and almost all of them have lace somewhere on them.

• Show More
  • I like so called granny panties. I have been wearing them since I was 7 years old. Bali are the best fitting. More women should try them. They are very comfortable to wear and look better on then some other brands. I like wearing black the most ofter with red coming in second.

• If she really must wear them at all I prefer to see her in nylon bikini panties or thongs.