Girls, what kind of panties do you usually wear?

What kind of panties do you prefer? Style/brands/colors

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I go Victoria Secret all the way! I usually go for the thongs and vstrings because they are the most comfortble and work with my pants best, the cheekie ones are okay sometimes, like on a lounge day. When I'm going for sexy I usually get a matching set and maybe a garter, I like the lacie things. I get cute things too though. When I'm having a usual day I just wear a cute thong and whatever bra I feel like, but when I know I'm going to be seeing someone I always wear the sexy stuff. I have a pretty good collection of lingerie...

What Girls Said 28

• I don't usually wear any and they come in nude. they are cheap and great turn on for guys

• Yuck

• She could also be talking about pantyhose. but correct me if I'm wrong

• No actually 90% of the time I am panty free! Quite a few of the girls I know do not regularly wear panties. No big deal and it feels good.

Not sure what the Yuck is all about?

• I love victorias secret thongs! I have a wide assortment or colors and styles because it always depends on my mood and what I'm doing/wearing that day. I hate panty lines, so I mainly god for a thong, but my man loves to see me in a G-string or cheeksters cause they make your ass look great

• I find this odd. her username and picture are still showing. but it says she's no longer on the site. usually you get a picture that's "blacked out" when they leave the site

• I always still see the picture when they leave the site. Maybe that only happens if they use their own photo.

• I'm a tomboy, so I have a rather infinite affinity for boyshorts. xD

• Boy shorts or hipsters. Ambrielle or VS mostly. Black, Red or White.

• neutral colors (mostly black) - cheekies & low-rise.

More from Girls
23

What Guys Said 2

• If she really must wear them at all I prefer to see her in nylon bikini panties or thongs.

• I like so called granny panties. I have been wearing them since I was 7 years old. Bali are the best fitting. More women should try them. They are very comfortable to wear and look better on then some other brands. I like wearing black the most ofter with red coming in second.