In your opinion, How many guys does a girl have to sleep with before she's considered a whore or a slut?

In your opinion, How many guys does a girl have to sleep with before she's considered dirty or a whore or a slut?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's not about how many people a girl have slept with. It's about the situation in which it happened. Did she have a relationship with them? What kind of relationship was it and how long was the relationship, i.e. does she sleep with a guy after a week and then goes on to the next one?It's all about the situation, always have been, always will be. Of course if a girl sleeps with someone after a week and then goes on to the next one, it's very likely she will end up sleeping with a lot of people, more people than a girl who might also sleep with her lover after a week but stay with him for a few years. And of course you have girls who go clubbing and end up in the bed of a random lad. But I don't think I have to say more about that.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say none of the above and to mind your own business.

• your polll is f***ed up. and the age-ole answer to this question is... if she/he has f***ed more people then years they've lived she/he is a slut. these are words to live by.

• Awesome, if it was f***ed up you didn't have to answer it

• I like how you say he/she. I feel like guys can have a higher number than girls and that's completely fine but yet the girl is the one who is the slut.