In your opinion, How many guys does a girl have to sleep with before she's considered a whore or a slut?

In your opinion, How many guys does a girl have to sleep with before she's considered dirty or a whore or a slut?

• Vote A 1-3
  • Vote B 4-6
  • Vote C 7-9
  • Vote D 10+

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not about how many people a girl have slept with. It's about the situation in which it happened. Did she have a relationship with them? What kind of relationship was it and how long was the relationship, i.e. does she sleep with a guy after a week and then goes on to the next one?

It's all about the situation, always have been, always will be. Of course if a girl sleeps with someone after a week and then goes on to the next one, it's very likely she will end up sleeping with a lot of people, more people than a girl who might also sleep with her lover after a week but stay with him for a few years.

And of course you have girls who go clubbing and end up in the bed of a random lad. But I don't think I have to say more about that.