How do you get a woman to want to touch or see your penis?

How do you get a woman to want to touch or see your penis? please answer girls and guys

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• HOw do you let her know it is OK?I would do that cause I am curious, but I do not want him to thin it means I want sex.. I when ever had sex, & I am ot ready, but I would just like explore it... Are you trying to figure this out NOEW or just curious in general.. Cause I am trying ot figure out how to tell if I am ready, or if he is ok with it.. What would you do if you did not want her to touch it?Why do you want her to touch it? I mean does it feel good, it comforting, does it make you feel like she trust you? Any other reason then feels good. ;-)Oh. ONe thing FOR SURE- BE VERY VERY CLEAN ;-)

What Girls Said 4

• Get her drunkLolJoking, umm.. Just chill with you and her and make some strawberries and chocolate = aphrodisiac, so she'll feel up for it and your her only option. :-)

• Have her be in love with you.

• if she's attracted to you and ready she will.. you really have no choice in the matter.

• Well first, you have to have one.

What Guys Said 3

• Rub up against her in a crowded elevator with an erection.

• Become a guy who is both hot and nice. The hot part is relatively trivial. It's the moral part that needs the most scrutiny.

• They either do or they don't. Nothing you can do about it.