• Ask
  • myTake

Pleasuring him?

I'm going to be flying out to a different state for a couple days to see a serious fling pretty soon & we'll be staying in the same hotel room while I'm there. I'm a virgin, I'd like to stay that way till I'm married & he knows & respects that but I keep getting the feeling from him that the 'no sex' part going to be a little hard for him. I'm not opposed to having my shirt & bra off, but for my sake (& mostly lessen temptation for him ha ha) I'd like to keep our pants on when making out. I'm definitely not ready to give a blow job & I'd have to have alcohol in me to give him a hand job. Would just straddling him while we're sitting & grinding on him (nothing to hurt him obviously) be enough to make him orgasm? Any other ideas?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you can't even give the guy a hand job sober are you sure you should be flying out to see him and sharing a hotel room with him?

• That's what I said to him...he said he be find though...

What Guys Said 1

• I guess you are just going to have to get a little drunk. At least, that is what I would want. The hand job that is. You might get a reputation for being a **** teaser.

What Girls Said 3

• I have never tried this. Be sure you trust him to respect your boundaries, and set ground rules. He can touch himself to orgasm. I don't think grinding is any less tempting than taking your pants off.

• Yeah. I know for a fact this works because this is just like how my boyfriend and I are. Just let him know your rules. It will be great :)