• Ask
  • myTake

What changes occur in girls when sexually excited?

guys get their penis hard & erect when they are in sexual excitement, I have heard girls nipple get hard boobs get bigger, p**** gets loosen up etc... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nipples will get larger, we get wetter and just as for the penis blood rushing to that area makes it hard, women have blood rush to the vulva making our lips swell and in many cases really pinks up the whole area down there. Great feeling

What Girls Said 4

• I get wet and my nipples get erect, but the surest sign is if my face turns red.

• yeah all that stuff happens. we end up acting a bit slutty to because we want it then and there. most of our inner-freaks come out when we're like that. (in my opinion)

• My nipples get hard when I orgasm, not necessarily when I am just horny... I get really wet...and it's definitely easier to put something in me- so yeah I think it expands a little bit... not sure if my boobs get bigger though? Hopefully they do! lol

What Guys Said 2

• clit gets hard, vag loosens and gets wet, nipples hard, she starts being very nice to you...

• "being very nice to you..." hahahahaha

• Hahahahaa

• A little nicer than usual lol

• its tough to say exactly but she should be acting a bit different and sort of seem like she is in the mood for sex . its tough to describe but if she was in front of you . you would notice the difference