Girls, can you get wet if your on your period?

Wasn't really sure if girls can get wet or come if they're on their period because I never thought it was possible, but my friend said it was. Girls what's the verdict?

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally possible. A girl's period doesn't prevent her from getting aroused, or from orgasming if she's in the mood to masturbate or have sex. A lot of girls experience an increase in arousal at the time of their period, while others want nothing to do with the idea of sex during their period. Personally, I tend to experience that increase.

• Report

Why do girls avoid going in rain when in periods ?

• Report

Avoid rain because of their period? I've never heard of a girl doing that.

• Report
      30d

@littlechamp I avoid going in the rain. White girls aren't usually all too sensitive with their periods, but anything that is cold (rain, ice-cream, cucumbers [even cooked!] etc) or spicy (food) or too oily can cause period pain and uterus problems in the long run.