Why is she wet?

tonight, I was with my girlfriend, and I was rubbing her back, and then moved to her butt, and was lightly rubbing her butt, and she said it felt really good, she was wearing really tight sweat pant type pants, and I could tell her vagina was soaking wet...why is this? did she want to have sex, or... Show More

Also normally, when I try to rub her vagina, she seems apprehensive about it, so I just back off, but tonight, she didn't seem to mind, and spread her legs more, I guess "inviting" me to do it more...is this good too?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! and Yes! Both are good things, you should feel good about it! :D

Some times it doesn't take much to turn us on...Some things can just hit us right and there we go...

I know my boyfriend doesn't ever have to do much to me(not always incredibly sexual) and ther I go gettign wet for him, but some times he can just start in on rubbing my p**** and it takes a few min for it to get wet enough to do what he is wantign to do ;) ;) So she might of before been aprehensive about you rubbing her vagina because she wasn't sure if she wanted that at the time(we are pretty picky about our sex and timing), but when she started getting wet with you rubbing her back and butt then she couldn't really help getting wet down there. So now that she sees she likes it, then yes, she was going to be more open about it! :D

But as far as if she was wanting to have sex, that depends on her. I know if I was in that situation with my guy, then yes, that would be my hint that "im gettign wet just for you and I want you in me right now!" But for her she could of just really been getting into that feeling at the time and just wanted more fingering...it just depends on your girl and where you guys are at sexually.