Why is she wet?

tonight, I was with my girlfriend, and I was rubbing her back, and then moved to her butt, and was lightly rubbing her butt, and she said it felt really good, she was wearing really tight sweat pant type pants, and I could tell her vagina was soaking wet...why is this? did she want to have sex, or what? I mean, it wasn't at all a sexual situation, and I wasn't trying to turn her on, but should I feel good that I did?

Also normally, when I try to rub her vagina, she seems apprehensive about it, so I just back off, but tonight, she didn't seem to mind, and spread her legs more, I guess "inviting" me to do it more...is this good too?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 9

• Selected as most helpful

Yes! and Yes! Both are good things, you should feel good about it! :D

Some times it doesn't take much to turn us on...Some things can just hit us right and there we go...

I know my boyfriend doesn't ever have to do much to me(not always incredibly sexual) and ther I go gettign wet for him, but some times he can just start in on rubbing my p**** and it takes a few min for it to get wet enough to do what he is wantign to do ;) ;) So she might of before been aprehensive about you rubbing her vagina because she wasn't sure if she wanted that at the time(we are pretty picky about our sex and timing), but when she started getting wet with you rubbing her back and butt then she couldn't really help getting wet down there. So now that she sees she likes it, then yes, she was going to be more open about it! :D

But as far as if she was wanting to have sex, that depends on her. I know if I was in that situation with my guy, then yes, that would be my hint that "im gettign wet just for you and I want you in me right now!" But for her she could of just really been getting into that feeling at the time and just wanted more fingering...it just depends on your girl and where you guys are at sexually.

• Yes you should guys don't have to do much to turn a girl on if she's really into you

• Very good. Sounds to me like she wanted sex.

• Be proud hahaha.

Girls are easier to turn on than you think...she may not be ready for sex but it sounds like she wants to do something!

• If she spread her legs more, that means she wanted you to get in there. This is all very good lol

• it sounds like to me that she likes you feeling up on her she's dripping wet lol

• Yea that's good and she was prob just turned on by you touching her it's not hard sometimes to turn on a girl

• This is weird for someone to turned on by tht ? :| lol it would moree then tht for moi but its possible everyone has there hot spots so I guess tht one of hers & yea wht ur intention was might have been a manipulation for her, if she asked you she's probably trying to hind somethin somethin ;) atta boi ! ur learninggg:P

• You were turning her on. That's always the best ;)

• it's a nice way to you to finger f*** her. nice job missing your chance [=

• u turned her on boyyy. go give her another massage and kiss her on the neck! I love that feeling and I'm sure she will too :)

• She peed her pants. Everyone pees their pants ... ITS DA COOLEST!

• That's what I figured

• LMAO!

• Just remember even though she is turned on and getting "excited" ... it could also be her time of the month and that is why she is not inviting. Yes, the spreading of the legs is a great invite!

• She told me she had been off her period for a week

• Yes, you should be happy about this. She is clearly turned on by you rubbing her. I don't know if she wanted to have sex or not, but It seems like she might. If she didn't seem to mind you rubbing her vagina, I would consider that a good thing. That means she is getting more comfortable with you touching her, and probably enjoying it as well. I hope this helped.

• She was very turned on by you.

• yess you should feel good that you did !...sure it was sexual you guys are alone together she's your girl your rubbing her she's enjoying it Well I don't know if she wanted to have sex or not but she was wet so she was liking what you were doing :)

• You turned her on, she was horny.

• Just keep going! I figured sex is pretty boring if she's the only one working ;) the best thing you can do I guess that's a sixtynine :P I suggest you ease her into it with what you're doing and then just take it one step ahead slowly. first you do the massage and the back / butt rub, then you start rubbing her p**** slowly on the outside and you kind of just enter it with your fingers as she seems more ready, you will se this by her legs spreading gradually. finally you can start eating her out until she comes ;) if you pull your cack out ,then, she'll be all over it , she will be surprized and think ; whaat? he brought d*** too? damn!

• Girls get wet when they're arroused dude. Doesn't have to be a sexual situation.

• Atta boy! sometimes I give massages just to get there. It's proved target the back and feet too its a sure fire way. next time start rubbing your parts on her butt or add a little body kissing to the mix

• she p.i.s.s.e.d her self man...just kidding with you : ) All is well, and yes, your update is also a good thing. Keep ya grind on bro

• with my girl...I often give her a body rub down while she's nude. I use hot oils and go very slow and controled with light "accidental" touches. Over time she too become wet and turned on. Most of the time I take the lead and offer her oral sex and a lot of times it leads further, but my excitement is to make her feel good. It's a huge turn on to know that you're doing this to your girl. So keep spoiling her...they deserve it.

• @juneangel... Well, there are a few of us like this... touching a girl is *always* a turn on - if it's turning her on, ever so much better! And oral sex... I can't say enough about how I enjoy that! ;)

• Ha! amazing, I want this one too :)

• Wow, why can't most guys be like you?!?!? :D Way to go on just wanting to please her, chances are that makes her love/want you even more!!! :D If you were my guy I wouold deff reward you everyday for being that thoughtful!! :D You got a lucky girl!!

• You should feel great. You got your girl in the mood without even trying. She wanted to go a little further, maybe not necessarily sex, but she definitely wanted something out of it. Pat on the back.

• Yeah, if she spreads open more than she wants more of the same feeling.

• Yes. She may not have seen this as a sexual situation but it made her and her vagina feel good.

• Well you can tell her back is sensitive which is why she liked it.

Ok it's like this, many males get hard because of something that attracts them or gets them hard right? It works the same way with the females.