How do you get a girl to have sex with you?

have sex with you?

artistbboy, the first one isn't even true, how many girls have been used and manipulated into having sex.
hahahhahhaha nice answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is an interesting question, so I'll try and answer it takign it seriously (I donlt know why though) If you're lookign for a one night thing, then you need to make sure you choose the right trype of girl to pick on- by the right type I mean that she should ideally be in her early 20's, drinking, and flirtatious- see how she responds when you start flirting- is she into it, is she making eye/physical contact with you, is she enjoyingyour attention?- If she is, this is the kind of girl that will sleep with or at least fool around with you if you're persistent, keep throwing the compliments etc. all night and make a move...its that simple...girls are easier than you think, even the hotter ones- you just have to make sure you pick the right one- if a girl is up for it, she'll honestly get with almost any guy provided he's not completely digusting/dreepy and says the right things all night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Asker upvoted