How do you get a girl to have sex with you?

How do you get a girl to have sex with you? have sex with you?

artistbboy, the first one isn't even true, how many girls have been used and manipulated into having sex.
hahahhahhaha nice answers.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• Selected as most helpful

This is an interesting question, so I'll try and answer it takign it seriously (I donlt know why though) If you're lookign for a one night thing, then you need to make sure you choose the right trype of girl to pick on- by the right type I mean that she should ideally be in her early 20's, drinking, and flirtatious- see how she responds when you start flirting- is she into it, is she making eye/physical contact with you, is she enjoyingyour attention?- If she is, this is the kind of girl that will sleep with or at least fool around with you if you're persistent, keep throwing the compliments etc. all night and make a move...its that simple...girls are easier than you think, even the hotter ones- you just have to make sure you pick the right one- if a girl is up for it, she'll honestly get with almost any guy provided he's not completely digusting/dreepy and says the right things all night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• You wanna know what's f***ed up? I'm a girl and I can't even answer this question. hahaha

• Sexual identity crisis, not sure about your sexualtity, need to have sex to confirm feelings one way or the other, girls love helping people with their personal problems, they love gay guys its like sex with no strings attached... althought you might find yourself even more confused and you might need lots of sex to really sort the problem out...i think that's what gay guys figured out ...

• find one that is really desperate and make her pay for it...for a change or a challenge just so you can say you did it and its possible...

• pay for it... it doesn't matter you pay for it one way or another...

• drunken hook up.

• fake a relationship...

• marry her

• 1) Build trust

2) Build attraction

3) Build sexual tension

4) Build opportunity

5) Enjoy.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Probably millions of women, I'm not saying that they haven't been used or manipulated; but if you approach the situation without building trust, you are throwing out something that could potentially increase your odds of having sex. Furthermore, after the trust is established, you might have a potential relationship.