Am I a whore?

ok.. so when I start talking to any guy my number one rule I tell them is "I don't date". I have my reasons and its been like this since I started... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• No.If you're being safe and using multiple forms of protection and logic along with common sense while hooking up,by no means are you a whore/slut.

But I do think,if you play with fire you get burned.You're in high school(As I am) and people[girls] will judge you and call you all sorts of names based on your sexual history or lack of sexual history.If you want to avoid being called named,keep your personal life just that...personal.

I personally am a virgin and I don't call girls "whores" or "Sluts" but I also think teenagers do not always make the best decisions,and I can have fun without "hooking up" getting drunk or doing drugs(not saying you can't have fun without hooking up)

Girls who label and degrade other girls based on their sexuality or sexual behavior are insecure and jealous.If you're secure with yourself,and mature,you wouldn't degrade someone for engaging in something as natural and healthy as sex(Healthy if precautions are used)

• Iight thanks. I get what your saying about the girls saying sh*t. it happens all the time, even stuff that's not true is said. and I try my hardest to keep parts of my life personal but I live in a kinda small town and once one person know so does about 14 others. thanks again :)