Am I a whore?

ok.. so when I start talking to any guy my number one rule I tell them is "I don't date". I have my reasons and its been like this since I started high school. I'm a junior now and I don't like commitment and prefer just talking all the time, and hook ups. and some people think its kind of a bad thing.

so my point to this question is this consider me a whore?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 11

• If you don't want a commitment, then just flirt with guys, but don't have sex with them. Word gets around and one day you might actually want a boyfriend and find out the guy you like thinks poorly of you.

• Hey, it's all good. Girls often sleep with guys thinking it will lead to a relationship without ever asking the guy if that is what he wants. Guys often do things with girls thinking it will lead to sex without ever asking the girl is that is what she wants. So, no surprise that both guys and girls can be disappointed when they find out they are not getting the result they wanted.

• Ur training **** tease lol

• I don't think you are, but I'm older than you. Girls in high school are going to call you a slut... that's just how it is. Do whatever makes you happy. And always use a condom

• It's what I do except without the sex. I never like the idea of dating I just hang out with my friends, but I guess if I REALLY like one that would be different, but if I sort f like one I can fool around a bit but not too much I never had sex , but if I DID I would not feel like a whore & it is no one elses business anyways.

Tell them to go worry about their own vaginas & anyways you are not interested.

:-)

• You are not a whore!

• No.If you're being safe and using multiple forms of protection and logic along with common sense while hooking up,by no means are you a whore/slut.

But I do think,if you play with fire you get burned.You're in high school(As I am) and people[girls] will judge you and call you all sorts of names based on your sexual history or lack of sexual history.If you want to avoid being called named,keep your personal life just that...personal.

I personally am a virgin and I don't call girls "whores" or "Sluts" but I also think teenagers do not always make the best decisions,and I can have fun without "hooking up" getting drunk or doing drugs(not saying you can't have fun without hooking up)

Girls who label and degrade other girls based on their sexuality or sexual behavior are insecure and jealous.If you're secure with yourself,and mature,you wouldn't degrade someone for engaging in something as natural and healthy as sex(Healthy if precautions are used)

• Iight thanks. I get what your saying about the girls saying sh*t. it happens all the time, even stuff that's not true is said. and I try my hardest to keep parts of my life personal but I live in a kinda small town and once one person know so does about 14 others. thanks again :)

• A whore is classified as a sexual promscious person. If this fits your description then yes, you are a whore.

Also,

Why not just have a friends with benefits you go to on a regular basis if all you want is sex? Why sleep around and increase chances of pregnancy and stds?

• Because I don't just sleep around. I do usually try the friends with benefits stuff but its not always how they wanna roll. if you read my comment above I've only had sex with 2 guys and used protection both times.

• Selected as most helpful

A whore would be a woman who is getting something non sexual for sex. Like girls who exchange sex for money or for being provided for or for a man's "protection" etc instead of for some romantic feeling or sexual pleasure. What your doing is satisfying your sexual desires. Of course I don't know what your feelings for these men are if their men you actually like in some way or if this is more like prison sex where the other persons body is more like a dildo and you may even actually dislike the person. That wouldn't make you a whore, sociopath maybe but not a whore.

• no..youd be perfect for me...lets hook up

• so your a junior the year just started and youve been with two guys. I would hate to see where your at by my age. I would say not a whore yet but also not a good start.

• If you have lots of one-night-stands with many people then yes your a whore. If you have 1

friend-with-benefits (aka f*ck buddy) then no your not a whore.

• how many kills do you have ?

• Haha naw She understood it... she's not retarded. LMFAO. BTW your not a slut, whore, hoe. promise ;)

• Umm.. none?

• No.. I think he means how many people you've actually killed..

• Show Older
  • You have a love life that works for you, and you say so. This isn't being a whore--it's being smart.

• It's just preferences don't let someone tie you down if you ain't want to be.

• nope

• i'm down.

• Those people are just ignorant and intolerant. If you'd like to just hook up and have friends with no relationship that's your choice and nobody else can make it for you.

• are you sleeping around?

• I don't really see anything whorish about it then.

• No I'm not sleeping around. I've had sex and that's only with 2 guys and only 1 of them was a one night stand.