Can you become sexually attracted to someone whom you're not at first?

I am dating a guy who has everything I have always wanted in a man and more! He's great looking, sense of humor, great physique, ambitious, good values, comes from a good family, (drives a BMW x5!):) . etc etc. We get on exceptionally well, BUT. I am not sexually attracted to him. The thought of him touching me completely repulses me. I don't know if this will develop in time, or whether attraction is something that's either there or its not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes a great friendship will overcome the sexual barrier. Though, when the word "repulse" gets thrown out there.I would question whether a friendship has ever really overcome that. Especially if you are constantly noticing exactly how sick this guy makes you. I'm confused though. Why exactly does a guy that is great looking, very well off, have great values, ambitious, great body.etc, etc, etc.repulse you. My suggestion is this Ashlea. Climb in your car. Drive down to the closest truck stop you can find. Lock the doors.trust me.Lock the doors. And just watch all the prime cuts of beef that walk in and out of the doors there for and hour or two. I have a feeling that the next time you see this man of yours.you won't be able to get him naked fast enough. Good luck.

• Report

Ha ha ha ha thanks:):) I know what you're saying.... and strangely enough, I AM attracted to those 'types':) I have more sexual tension with my mechanic who's 6 years younger than me with NO car. .... Mmmm perhaps I need to do some self-growth.

I find him repulsive because he totally INTO me, and will do ANYTHING for me.... and treats me like a princess and I am just not used to it. I am used to doing the chasing and 'looking after' delinquents:) I guess its the unfamiliar!