• Ask
  • myTake

Why does she say that I hurt her when we have sex?

My girlfriend says that I hurt her when we have sex, but I don't know if the responsible is my "friend" down there, it measures 7.0 in. length and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You sound pretty big to me, so it's possible that she is just too tight for your size. Try using lubricant (make sure it's water based if you are using condoms, so it won't hurt the condom). You can also try doing more foreplay to loosen her up. She may be nervous as well, especially if it has hurt in the past. Expecting the pain may be causing her to tense up more, so try to help her relax by letting her be in control until she is more comfortable. Positioning may be a factor as well. Try a variety of positions, switching who is on top and have her adjust the angle of her hips to see what feels better. I know that how I push against a guy's thrusts really affects how he feels inside of me (sometimes causing a little pain if I'm not careful).Just take it slow and see if any of these things help. Pain can also be caused by infection, so she may want to see a doctor and make sure that there isn't some kind of infection or injury inside her that is causing it. Just be supportive and try to work things out. The very worse that can come of it is that she will be really happy that you are willing to be understanding and helpful in making sex more enjoyable for her.

What Girls Said 3

• The reason why she hurts is because she is too tight. I do not know what the average size of a penis is, but yours doesn't sound too small so that can play a role in this too. I still think mainly it's because she's too tight though. Usually women are very tight when theyre a virgin or have not had sex much or often. I know when I have sex sometimes it still hurts and I've done it more than a few times ha. Most girls have to be turned on and loosened up a little before intercourse, so try doing more foreplay before it (don't just jump right into sex), use lube, or just start going slower and not as deep. Be gentle with her until it doesn't hurt anymore!

• Why would it hurt her I think I would enjoy it trust me its not small it sounds great maybe there's something wrong with her who knows

What Guys Said 2

• ok dude 6.5 inches around? you are as big as a beer can no wonder you hurt her , use A LOT of lube and slow down ease in that might help.

• Because you are big dude.