Why does she say that I hurt her when we have sex?

My girlfriend says that I hurt her when we have sex, but I don't know if the responsible is my "friend" down there, it measures 7.0 in. length and... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound pretty big to me, so it's possible that she is just too tight for your size. Try using lubricant (make sure it's water based if you are using condoms, so it won't hurt the condom). You can also try doing more foreplay to loosen her up. She may be nervous as well, especially if it has hurt in the past. Expecting the pain may be causing her to tense up more, so try to help her relax by letting her be in control until she is more comfortable. Positioning may be a factor as well. Try a variety of positions, switching who is on top and have her adjust the angle of her hips to see what feels better. I know that how I push against a guy's thrusts really affects how he feels inside of me (sometimes causing a little pain if I'm not careful).

Just take it slow and see if any of these things help. Pain can also be caused by infection, so she may want to see a doctor and make sure that there isn't some kind of infection or injury inside her that is causing it. Just be supportive and try to work things out. The very worse that can come of it is that she will be really happy that you are willing to be understanding and helpful in making sex more enjoyable for her.