Do girls like it when you masturbate in front of them?

Do girls like it when you masturbate in front of them? i was just wondering ladies

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 4

• YES! I think its sexi!

• Do it,baby!

• I love it, of course, I'd rather give him head, but, it's very sexy either way!

• Depends where you are, if you're in the supermarket or local park, I'd say no.

In a relationship, there's nothing hotter than seeing your guy bring himself off.

What Guys Said 3

• Usually they call the police and act like they dont...

• They apparently do, I have been asked to several time, but I never wanted to. Not cool.

On the other hand I wanted them to :)

• You're aged between 36-45 and you ask such a childish and vulgar question, no wonder why you're anonymous... Hey everyone its the 40 year old Virgin !

• Okay okay, maybe a little over the top...lol

• Dude....

Some people have desires and tendencies different from our own; Does that make them less than us?

• Im not a virgin.. I have a new Girlfriend and I was wondering what I can do in front of her I havnt had much long relationships usually just skip to the sex but I really like this girl I want honest answers