Is it wrong that sometimes I fantasize about being raped?

Is this wrong that sometimes some women fantasize about this? What do you think it is? Is it the feeling of being dominated? Do men fantasize about this too? Please keep in mind that I don't in any way condone a violent act of rape, I just sometimes fantasize about it. =/ I'm so confused!

Most Helpful Girl

• I fantasize about being raped too sometimes. I don't think its wrong just different. Its like any fantasy a person has, like playing nurse and patient, cop and armed robber, Or like a cheerleader, what ever you want to dress up as. I think it is the feeling of being dominated. Sometimes its fun to not have control over a situation. And I haven't a clue if men fantasize about it. But know that you're not alone and I know several other people that fantasize about getting raped.

• Good Point!

• How many Pussy fags in one room? Domination yall wouldn KNOW SHIT FAGS

What Guys Said 9

• No, men don't fantasize about being raped. They might be doing the rape but not getting it.

• Its not abnormal I think. But if you don't like this kind of dream, you may hate it by watching some clips about violence and sex on net.

• It's a common fantasy for both sexes and there is a domination overtone to it. There are several porn sites on the net that deal with fantasy rape.

I would never commit such an act, but there's something erotic about tearing a girls clothes off and just taking her.

• it seems pretty exciting in a controlled environment. I'd do it for my girlfriend, no doubt.

Hey dude, I'm into having sex in other people's houses, or in public, or in a place we could get caught. My girl is into being outside. We all have our thing.

• its common fantasy among girls

fantasizing is no crime

it not a big deal until it turns into reality

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 7

• its not rape if you enjoy it (sorry something stupid me and my friends say)

but I personally don't think its a good fantasy to have but it is more a fantasy of someone controlling you and you having no power to stop what there doing which is kind of normal

but if it was a fantasy of actually being raped in a very violent way I would start to worry

but the wanting to be controlled act is normal

• Nooo!! Definitely not "real" rape. I know that rape is traumatizing and I have been date raped before when I was much younger. What I meant by this was the kind of rape that you are taken control of. But thanks for the input!

• It's not wrong at all. I think it comes from the idea that a man would be so overcome with desire that he would just take us. I've had that fantasy, and it doesn't mean I really want to be raped or anything like that. Lots of things exist in my fantasy world that I'd never let come into my real world.

As for men, yeah, at least some of them have the same sort of fantasy. I know my boyfriend does and I also know that he'd never let that actually get into his real world either.

• Lots of girls fantasize about rape, but I think it was just the feeling of being dominated. There is nothing wrong when it comes to fantasies.

I have been raped, the reality is rape hurts in all ways - there is no sexual pleasure, you weren't made to be penetrated like that. It is probably the one of the most traumatizing things that can happen to you.

But I heard lots of women do, so it's perfectly normal.

• uh its normal kinda to me but its way different kinda strange but not kinda normal I guess I may have back way in the day

• I tend to agree with most of the people who responded already. If you're fantasizing about it, then you obviously have some subconscious areas to work out. It could be one of those things that you have to try once and get it out of your system. My suggestion is to talk to your significant other about it, develop a safe word, and dabble in it. It's a fairly common fantasy, so take a deep breath. Don't do anything you're not comfortable with and try and focus on WHY you're having those fantasies.

More from Girls
2