Lesbian sister in law?

i walked in on my husbands sister in the shower last week, and now she won't leave me alone. like she keeps saying how we had a moment and what not and inviting me into her room. what do I do? I don't want to embarrass her in front of her family, especially because they don't know she's bi, but I don't want anyone to find out and get the wrong impression about me. I've told her nothing is between us, but she doesn't seem to understand..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• She doesn't want to hear no from you. Next time she brings it up tell her 1) there was no "moment," 2) you are not into women in that respect and no you don't have latent bi feelings 3) you don't want her to bring it up again because you find it close to harassment.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell her that you will tell your brother, and if she does not back off, tell her that you will tell, HER parents!

• Clear up this confusion by f***ing her, and then there will be something between you and you'll both know it ;)

• She's taking advantage of your good manners. Warn her that you're about to get rude, loud and public. If she calls your bluff, do it.

• Have sex with her

What Girls Said 1