How does it feel to have sex for the first time? (girl)

the title says it all. my boyfriend and I are both virgins and we are planning to have sex sometime soon but I'm wondering how much it hurts and yeah

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i lost mine last year when I was 1 5. it did hurt for me at first but after you get used to the sensation if is totally fine, I promise.as for your boyfriend because its his first time, he may not last too long so be aware of that but he will be able to last longer after you've tried it a couple of times. it won't hurt for him at all.enjoy yourself!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 5

• hurts..very nervous..wonder..

• The first time, it hurt like hell. I didn't have fun. After it happend, like a few days later I wanted to have sex again. So me and my friends with benefits had sex again, and that time it didn't hurt very much at all. It felt good and it was soo fun! Depending on how tight you are down there will also determine how much it will hurt.

• Make sure you get plenty warmed up first with lots of foreplay. The more turned on you are, the less likely it will hurt as bad. Also helps if you've used tampons during your time of the month because your hymen will be stretched out already. It'll burn a little so go slow and you'll be alright. You'll also bleed a little bit but it'll stop pretty quickly. And don't forget to use protection!

• it hurts, but not so bad that its not worth it. its a burning feeling that goes away after like the 4th thrust. =] no biggy it goes away as quickly as it happened. just probly don't go all too rough first time.

• thats the same way I feel me and my boyfriend are going to have sex I'm just scard it might hurt