Rate my body!?

Hey, can you manly men tell me what I need to work on. And rate me or whatever. Thanks guys. :) link

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• wow very sexy... I give you an overall 8.8nice boobies and goo definition all over :) I likenothing much you can work on you look pretty perfect in body...more points I would have given for a tan...or darker skin complexion but that just my preferance

• Lmao...well you know there's some bitches stalking out there. LOL rating down lmao

What Guys Said 15

• you're pretty fit and your boobs look nice, 8.5 or 9 overall :)

• very small tits. looks like man wearing bra. 2/10

• get those abs up!

• Maybe a really sexy pose? I like your body the way it is.

• Physically, you don't have to work on anything at all. Just make sure you're a good person. : )

• You have a sexy body, and I think you know that!

• Looks great to me, fit but not muscly.

• 9 or 10, don't change anything you have a nice body:)

• need to see your face!

• work a bit on your shoulders, everything else is nice ;P

• Nah, I meant like, put some muscle on them, make them more rounded/toned

• You can't help it if you have naturally broad shoulders. That's just her build. And if you weren't referencing to her broad shoulders then sorry my mistake.

• :O

• ohhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :D

• Lol other people have got 2 downs as well. I think some jealous girls are creeping :)

• How can you disagree with me, ^ that means I like her body :p. haha

• ur obviously just looking for attention

• I don't think you really need to work on anything. I don't know if I'm the best person to ask though, because Schwarzenegger keeps calling me a girly man.

• dat waist is a 10.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you sucking in, because it looks like you are...

• your shoulders are all like hunchy. but other then that you look pretty nice. maybe buy different bras and underwear? spice it up! they help

• The different bra and underwear, makes you look slutty and cheap. real talk.