How do I get my girlfriend to try anal?

she said she would try it on several occasions but when its time she backs out why does this happen?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It seems to me that she does that because she feels pressure from you to try it and she wants to please you, but in truth she doesn't actually want to have anal sex. Which I can hardly blame her for. Some girls do enjoy it but for many it's painful or very uncomfortable at least. To many people the idea of anal sex is a downright terrifying prospect. It's possible for it to cause damage even when done correctly. And it's more likely to be painful or result in damage if she's afraid or reluctant. This isn't something that should be done simply as a favor to you. It's far to serious a matter for that. It needs to be a mutual desire.You have every right to ask if it's something that you want. But you should read between and take her hesitancy as a no, at least for a while. Since you wouldn't want anything up there, you should understand why she doesn't.

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps you should stick a dildo up your ass for her and then tell her how it feels?

• If you wouldn't do it,then you shouldn't make her.Anal sex isn't what it looks like in porn.You can't just jam it in there then pretend to be Mandingo.Some girls are afraid of being embarrassed by feces ending up on your penis(which if you're a gentleman you wouldn't bring it up if it happened),some are afraid of the pain,or have heard horror stories.Many people do have weak sphincters and that can result in serious damage.Anal isn't for every girl

• I was just kidding about the one part but I will look that up

• Then do so.You know what you should watch.Google Ava Devine anal prolapse and watch the video.Ava devine is a pornstar if you didn't know,it's an interesting video

• Show Older
  • Probably because she is a pretty smart girl! My question would be why would you want to put your thing in that orfice?

What Guys Said 1