• Ask
  • myTake

Girls getting "looser"

What do you think about a girl getting looser with the more sex/ sexual partners she has? Does it happen? Common sense would dictate that more times she has sex and the more sex partners she has, the looser she will be. Do you girls really think you're as tight as you were before you had sex? I'll give you an example: If a guy has sex with a girl and he is her first, they have sex for a while, they break up, she has sex with a few other guys for a year or two. IF the original guy gets back with her, will she still be as tight as before?It really boggles my mind...

OK, lets compromise. I know no girl would want to admit that they are looser than "before." SO lets just say that there is SOME difference from before she became sexually active, but not a huge difference. Or is that unacceptable? haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No I don't think it works like that. And I don't think I'm any less "tight" than how I was when I was a virgin. Vaginas come in all different sizes so some girls are just tighter than others.

• I know you don't want to think you're any looser, but seriously, the more you stretch something out the looser it will get. When I first started having sex with my girlfriend who was a virgin, I could barely go halfway in, after a few more times I could go all the way, and have been able to ever since. That goes to show that her body had to get looser to be able to have sex with me. Just like stretching a muscle, it gets more "flexible."

• Read this and educate yourself dude:http://www.sarilocker.com/advice/qa.php?id=282There are other reasons your girlfriend would have been looser after having sex with you for a while, especially if she was a virgin previously. If she was nervous the first few times, she would have been less aroused, and you would have had a harder time. After she got more comfortable with you, it would have become easier.

• Still disagree with you. The fact that it was easier for you to get in is probably more to do with her being less nervous. When a woman is turned on the vagina relaxes and becomes bigger. That is exactly what it was like for me and I know my own body. Giving birth can cause the vagina to stretch out a bit but having sex can't.

What Girls Said 2

• Girls vaginas do not get any looser when they have sex with several guys.The vagina is meant to be stretched, and then go back to the same size it was before.When people talk about a girl being "loose" theyre not talking about a girls vagina (( if they are, they're freaking stupid)) Its more about her morals, and her being loose with them.

• No the vagina is made to go back. I have been having sex for 15 years now and it is about the same. I read somewhere there is no such thing as a loose or tight vagina but rather a dry or wet vagina. That is really what makes the biggest difference. From day to day my partner says I will feel different just depending on how aroused I am.

• After 15 years... Yea I'm sure you feel its the same size.

• I do and so does the man I have been having sex with for the last 10 years.

What Guys Said 2

• She will probably get a little "looser", because it is the way our body cells and tissues work.For example, when you work out and have some fatigue, your muscles get thicker and stronger to feel less fatigue the next time.For example, when you reach orgasm for the first time in your life, it is overwhelming and too intense. Slowly, your nerves start getting a little less sensitive with days passing by (with lots of masturbations), and after a while, the orgasms are no longer overwhelming or "too" intense. They still are intense but in a level that you can take.With the same logic, she must be getting more "loose" with each sex she has.

• Thats what I though, thank you.

• Show Older
    • The "adapting mechanism" for muscular tissue is to grow and get stronger. Therefore the vagina wouldn't "loosen up" since it is in fact a muscle.

• Exactly. Vagina "grows and gets stronger" like another muscle. The keyword is it "grows".

• Actually, common sense wouldn't dictate that, since the vagina is made to have a whole freaking baby pass through it, and return to pretty much normal size. Common sense would actually dictate that it wouldn't get looser from just having sex.

• Also, if you think about it, common sense would indicate that since the vagina is a muscle, the more is was used the stronger and more toned it would get. Hence, kegel exercises.

• Show Older
    • I don't doubt there are muscles around the vagina, but the vagina itself is not a muscle, just as the penis is not a muscle.

• Yes, the vagina itself IS a muscle. Go do some research, please. All you have to do is google "the vagina is a muscle."