Is 4.5-5 inch is enough to satisfy a girl?

I am 22 years old...i have never sex with a girl...Is 4.5-5 inch **** in erect is able to satisfy a girl..Its maximum 5.5 inch sometimes..I am afraid about my size..please answer me... Can I satisfy a girl in bed?...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• actaully 3-5 is the average size...and the other guy is right its not hte size its how you use it and how emotionally attached she is to you...dont sweat it man HAVE CONFIDENCE in yourself...just because we all watch porn with dudes that are like 8+ doesn't mean everyone is...youre fine homie

• 5.5-5.9 is the average size. But the rest of your answer is true.

• Whatever the average is it doesn't matter to me because I'm above it, I always thought it was 3-5 tho or maybe 4-5...beats me I don't keep track lol I just do what I do

What Girls Said 2

• You have plenty there to satisfy any normal girl so nothing to worry about.You are aware that 5.5 to 6 inches is the norm, don't you?

• As long as you know how to use it, you'll be fine. But keep in mind that sex involves TWO partners, so having good sex is not all just up to you and your d***.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys obsess over this mental idiocy we have about size. It's not the size of the tool, it's how you use it. Her satisfaction isn't going to be based on length.