Guys, What do you expect women's boobs to look like?

Honestly. Just a basic description would help me out (: I've been curious about his for quite some time.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I expect them to look like those Tetris blocks. The wonder is, what color would they be?If it's pink, ok, it goes well with displaying her femimine anatomy.But light-blue would be nice. That's the color I want. How many girls out there got blue tetris-sized buubs?Ok, HONESTLY, I don't give a fat flat flying rat sh*t what they look like. If she's cool with her personality, and fun to be with, then her buubs are cool like her. Silicone implants aren't recommended, it's dumb to pay money for horny dudes to chase ya.

• Mine are the Orange L shaped tetris blocks, finding bras is really quite difficult.

What Guys Said 7

• We're not that naive. Unless we're like 13 we know boobs don't look like perfect circles with dots in the middle. They come in all shapes and sizes and that's what's great about them. No two pairs are alike. Variety is the spice of life. If I was with a pretty girl and she had bad boobs she'd still be a pretty girl and I'd still be attracted to her. But I think any average girl probably has nicer boobs than she realizes (although I obviously can't prove it).

• Uh,you say that cause you're older.I'm 16 and around a bunch of boys and yes,they do think that breasts are circle circle dot dot and perky(not all are):-(

• Well when you're 16 you're just horny as hell and if a guy gets far enough to see a girl's boobs he's not going to point and go "EWWW!" when you take off your bra. Yes 16 year olds may be immature but liking boobs is a biological thing, not cultural. And being real guys we're biologically programmed to like real boobs not circles and dots. They may expect that but they won't be sad when they see what they really look like.

• As long as you have the boobs and it is not vice-versa (cuz really "boobs" have "you" if it is E cup or F cup), I think the general description is "you should have boobs".I don't care about the things you girls worry too much about: Inverted nipples, color, etc.

• What do you mean by this :"(cuz really "boobs" have "you" if it is E cup or F cup)," ?

• Show Older
    • Yeah yeah I was talking about them being too big (with a little bit of exaggeration). =)

• D:

• Soft, roundish and with nipples.

• Why not just ask him? Afraid he'll describe something that isn't like what you have? So asking here isn't as bad? But, do you really care what we think or do you really care what he thinks?Ask him.

• Lmfao, I have no him. I'm just curious because most guys I've talked to expect our boobs to look just like the perfectly round and even and perky ones in porn and such.

• "I've been curious about his for quite some time" - your typo "his" was actually this. I thought you were wondering what your boyfriend thought perfect boobs were. Sorry : (

• Oh sorry ! It's fine. That's good advice if I did have a him.

• all the answers you ever need in one handy chart! link

• i like them to be even and have a slight sag. and if they had a little wiggle when she walked.

• as long as they're sof and wabbly then great but if they are hard like when they have a boob job then no

What Girls Said 2

• They are not particular about size, but they do like them soft and able to jiggle. Amazing enough every survey I have ever seen for men on womens boobs, overwhelming voted for natural regardless of size over the phony balony ones. Listen up all you girls who think you need to fill your chest with silcone or whatever else they use, GUYS IN GENERAL LIKE THEM JUST THE WAY YOUR MOM AND POP GAVE THEM TOO YOU!

• I think younger guys have higher expectations of breasts,especially guys who watch a lot of porn.They're so naive and believe all women have flawless,100% perky breasts.I think guys who are realistic don't really "expect" anything other than something squishy or soft,areola and nipples

• Yeah, exactly. Most guys my age are like, " If she's got blah blah blah I'm gonna f***ing leave" And I think they're dumb. You should feel lucky you're even seeing anyones t*ts in real life, don't complain. Stupid little boys.

• Show Older
    • Hahah, pretty much d:

• If I'm watching porn, I do expect perfect breasts, but in real life, it really doesn't matter at all.