Girls, do you still participate for a swimming competition even if you have your period?

I thought my coach will let me loose but nawww -_-

What Guys Said 14

• 2|0
  • Lol yup I totes am forced to swim on my period, stupid misogynistic coaches lmao.

In all seriousness though most coaches are like that, my martial arts master didn't let people out of training because of their period and what we do is way harder then swimming.

• Use it to your advantage. Bleed in the pool and scare everyone else away from competing.

• Yeah go ahead. ;). Us sharks are immune friend. :P. We will support you human. ;P.

www.totalprosports.com/.../...harks-shark-gifs.gif

• Most probably no. Because your period blood will flood the swimming pool. Any idea how to seal that hole and jump in? Scientists should discover something.

• 5d

there is a way but I can t haha

• 5d

What a pity. Virgins have to suffer so much pain and frustration. And even shame on such occasions. Cut some tampons and put only to fit it at the entrance. It will do a good job.

• 5d

lol I d try XD

• I bleed evrywhere to make certain all dem people stay away

• that's fuckinh disgusting @archiz

imagine what kind of disease the other women in the competition could catch from you smh

• Just make sure there are no sharks around lol

• 5d

hmmm that s not funny lol.
      I d be tired enough to give a good performance also.
      I might just participate in relai

• 5d

I am sensitive af lol

• 5d

I know I know...
      That s why I am being P. G XD

• Didn't you have something like this happen before? So shouldn't be a surprise

• 5d

yea but before it was in the end
      now it s my first day so it s still strong

• 5d

one reason more to get the D lol. what are you waiting for?

• 5d

thought you fingered yourself before lol xD

• Nah, not me : / , better not.

• 5d

Theoretically is an advantage. You know, like a car race and the dude in the front sends lot's of dirt and stuff against the adversaries blocking the view.

Now seriously, so you have a swimming competition and you think you will not be able? That sucks but... what about menstrual Cups?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfHF0p7X4MI

• 5d

ewww shit looks nasty

• I hope it's not in shark-infested waters...

• Your coach is a cunt 😎

• 5d

No shit? XD

• 5d

Ow ye.. so u will show me respect ;D Anyway just tell him/her you went to hospital for it etc.. that time he will show tolerance at least.

• 5d

lmfao I was talking about my real coach haha :P
      but of course I d respect you in general dude XD

• I swim in the ocean when I'm on my period.

• Message me

What Girls Said 12

• There's new products for that
    you are an athlete
    you know what you have to do
    later on, Life won't let you off the hook for duties either

• Use tampons.

Also periods tend to realise you're in water and... don't like it apparently so you are very much less likely to bleed while swimming.

• 5d

I can t use a tampon
      and I still continue to bleed sort off
      like less but 5 mins outside the water and I resume

• 5d

I am a virgin
      Can t stick much in lol

• 5d

You can still use tampons as a virgin, it won't change anything. And it shouldn't hurt either, if that's something that's also stopping you using them.
      I used them before I ever had sex (that is... when I was allowed to. My stepmother had something against them for some reason) I don't use them anymore, because I'm more sensitive down there now than I used to be, and get dry a LOT easier, so they're just uncomfortable now.

But if your bits are typical (unlike mine), then using tampons really shouldn't hurt or be uncomfortable at all, it does take a little practice at first but within a few tries you should be able to figure out how to get it in so that you can't even feel it.
      And this is regardless of your state of virginity.

• Slap on that Tampon the Swimming Competition, hun!!!
    Good Luck!! xx

• Nope, I don't go swimming when I'm on my period in the first place, not to mention competitions hahaha - I only have some badges that quality me as a rescue swimmer lol I don't do swimming competitions

• nooo

• No, my step mom refuses to buy me tampons because I'm not sexually active, so I never swim on my period.

• That's what tampons are made for.

• fuck yeah! i dnt knw how to swim but i do swim on my period 3ade!

• 5d

kiff? XD ma bet wa2ef ma3e

• 5d

hmmm I ll try although I am still a virgin so dunno how it ll go

• 5d

even if u are a virgin u can still put it in nothing will happen :) good luck sweetie with the competition. woohoo akid yr gonna win!

• Nope.

• Wot? Neverrrr lnfaooo

• yes because you have to be committed to ur team just shove in tampon it thats what i do.

• Uhh, I have never competed in a swim meet before, but I have gone into a pool while on my period. The water slows the amount of blood that comes out and on top of that if you use a tampon you should be fine. Good luck! :)

• 5d

I can t cs I am a virgin XD

• 5d

Well, you should be fine if you are spending a lot of time in the pool. If you wear a pad it will just absorb the water and become detached from your swimsuit, which would be really embarrassing. Your best bet would be to just go for it and wash the blood out of your bathing suit as soon as possible, there really shouldn't be too much.

• 5d

true
      that s what I did the last time.
      but I was in the end. now I just had it so meh