Do guys like a hairy p**** or not hairy?

I'm curious as to the answer and too shy to ask a guy.

thanks for all the insight :]]

Most Helpful Guy

• As I always say, different strokes for different folks. Me? I don't really care at all, as long as it's clean. I've tried oral on and penetrated full bushes, landing strips, waxed, recently shaved, the works. A full bush is not fun for oral, but fine for sex, whereas a recently shaved groin will tend to rub on a man's penis as the labia is pulled inward from penetration, and it HURTS! So I guess I do have a bit of a preference after all... waxed is a wonderful experience on the tongue and lips but most anything sans a jungle is fine, whereas for sex, it really doesn't matter as long as there isn't any recently shaved short little bristles. Ow!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 16

• I like both.

• Shave it. All of it. Bare muffins look better and tastes better. Even men should shave, most women I've been with(mostly top dollar sex workers the past ten years) enjoy a shaved or partially shaved man.

• Well . I used to like it shaved , since it felt smoother when I did the best part of foreplay . giving head . However , with my current girlfriend , who has too tender a skin to shave too much , a little bush feels surprisingly good . even though I have not had the change to give her head yet .

• I'm truly not dodging the question when I say that I like both. I like 'em full bush, trimmed, landing strip, and all bare. It's just a different look, no different than different styles for hair on your head (except nobody's going bare on top on purpose). It wouldn't bother me at all if natural pubic hair came back in style. I hear/read a lot of girls say "ewww that's dirty!" But I don't get that. She's taking a shower every day anyway, what's so "dirty" about it? I don't get it.

• Most guys don't like hair

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 0