• Ask
  • myTake

What does semen taste like?

2 questions! I've only given 1 guy head and he didn't cum. I wanna know what does semen taste like? and another thing...how can I get over my fear of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Semen tastes like the guy who is ejaculating it. Meaning, whatever he eats, drinks or smokes will affect his semen. So if he eats junk food, drinks a lot, and smokes it isn't going to be as pleasant as a guy who eats very healthy. But the taste can be anything between a salty taste to a bitter taste to a strong taste (that I think one of the other girls rightly referred to as bleach like), to a foul taste. I wouldn't really refer to it as "creamy". I'll be honest with you and say it is kind of like the texture of snot. Or like an egg white. But it can be more watery too. I would say that you get over by figuring out why it bothers you. Is it a taste issue? A texture issue? A fear of just not knowing what is going to happen when he cums? But just realize semen is mostly just a sugar like substance. It's made up mostly of stuff for the sperm to eat. So if it's OK for them, I'm sure its fine for you. Think of it more like drinking breast milk. It is made for something to eat it so it isn't going to hurt you. If semen is safe in your vagina, it's safe in your stomach.

• Woah that was complicated an deep!

What Guys Said 4

• I can't say I have many data samples (I've tasted my own...) but it doesn't really taste like anything else (unhelpful I know). It doesn't taste bad though, just odd. I hear if you let him come in the back of your mouth you can barely taste it at all but I'm not flexible enough to confirm that ;) If you're nervous about trying a complete load I guess you could let him come somewhere else and then stick your finger in it and taste that. It might look slightly silly, but once you explain why you're doing it he should become very supportive of your scientific approach ;)One final note don't let it go cold that's gross.

• Lol you're funny but yes I understand what you mean

• There is only one way to find out for sure what it's like now isn't there?

• It differs from one guy to the next, but generically tends to be slightly salty and sweet. The guys diet makes a big difference on how it tastes. Guys can actually make their semen sweet by consuming LOTS of pineapple, that's why I started eating them more.

• Any progress

What Girls Said 7

• Tastes Like Salt

• i LOVE the taste of come but its different for everyone

• salty!

• Personally I think it tastes like bleach smells...not my favorite - but if your gonna do it, you might as well finish the job.

• Depends on what the guy has been eating. Every guy differs in how they taste and even if they taste good some girls don't like to swallow. I'd say to try it before you say no to it but yeah... If you end up not liking the taste but want to make your guy happy by swallowing, tell your guy to let you know when he's about to blow and deepthtoat him, but only if you can deepthtoat because your throat doesn't have tastebuds like your tongue does so no tasting his junk (;

• Are there guys whos come is unbearable to taste? I'm sorry its just I'm kinda new to this, well his d*** is quite big I can't deepthroat him il choke lol what else could I try?

• Show Older
    • Is swallowing come ok for us? I mean I know you said it made ur stomach churn but was that just because it tasted horrible? or is it dangerous to swallow? also do you have any tips on giving head? xx

• It's not dangerous unless he has an STD or something. I think my stomache only churned though because I was cheating on my boyfriend and on love with someone else lol. I'm not like number one at giving head so I wouldn't go on what I have to say plus I'm not a guy. Ask ur boyfriend or whoever ur giving head to for what they like.

• If swallowing makes you nervous then try letting him explode on your lips first then go for a taste. I'm sure he will let you try and try again until your more comfortable ! lol Don't do anything you don't want to do

• Lol you're right! but I'm not nervous about swallowing, I really want to swallow because I wanna know what its like! but its just when he's cumming, I get nervous!