What does semen taste like?

2 questions! I've only given 1 guy head and he didn't cum. I wanna know what does semen taste like? and another thing...how can I get over my fear of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Semen tastes like the guy who is ejaculating it. Meaning, whatever he eats, drinks or smokes will affect his semen. So if he eats junk food, drinks a lot, and smokes it isn't going to be as pleasant as a guy who eats very healthy. But the taste can be anything between a salty taste to a bitter taste to a strong taste (that I think one of the other girls rightly referred to as bleach like), to a foul taste.

I wouldn't really refer to it as "creamy". I'll be honest with you and say it is kind of like the texture of snot. Or like an egg white. But it can be more watery too.

I would say that you get over by figuring out why it bothers you. Is it a taste issue? A texture issue? A fear of just not knowing what is going to happen when he cums?

But just realize semen is mostly just a sugar like substance. It's made up mostly of stuff for the sperm to eat. So if it's OK for them, I'm sure its fine for you. Think of it more like drinking breast milk. It is made for something to eat it so it isn't going to hurt you. If semen is safe in your vagina, it's safe in your stomach.

• Woah that was complicated an deep!