Girls do you like having your boobs sucked/licked?

Girls do you like having your boobs sucked/licked? if so what do you like?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would rather just have a guy kinda rub and play with them

• Can I help you with that

• Eeew. creap-izoid

What Girls Said 8

• yes

• Everyone has that "spot". To be honset mines is my boobs. I love sucking and touching, just keep it light not too rough, that can be uncomfortable.

• I love it! I like it when their sucking and gently bite on my nipple... Ooh it just drives me crazy!

• ohh my GODi love it. it is the best thing ever.i think the bigger the boobs, the sexierit is.i like getting mine rubbed, licked,when it comes to sucking be gentle it can start to hurt.lol; i need my boyfriend to help me out withthat soon ;)

• I've actually never had someone do that to me before, but only because I don't want to ask, "Hey, you will lick my boobs?" Hahaha. But I love when my boyfriend rubs them and plays with them. Sometimes he gets carried away and immature but I love it! Especially the look on his face when he's doing it :)

• Just ask. It's SO not a problem :P

• rub and play with them is nice but it`s also nice if gently suck them or lick them. I prefere fast tongue moves

• I love it, I like licking more than sucking but both feel great. The only thing is I have sensitive nipples so being sucked too hard hurts.

• both .. but don't suck on the girls boobs to hard .. that's when it starts to hurt lol

• Oh wow I didn't realise that...do most girls have sensitive nipples like that

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!