Girls do you like having your boobs sucked/licked?

Girls do you like having your boobs sucked/licked? if so what do you like?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

I would rather just have a guy kinda rub and play with them

• Eeew. creap-izoid

• Can I help you with that

• ohh my GOD

i love it. it is the best thing ever.

i think the bigger the boobs, the sexier

it is.

i like getting mine rubbed, licked,

when it comes to sucking be gentle it can start to hurt.

lol;

i need my boyfriend to help me out with

that soon ;)

• I've actually never had someone do that to me before, but only because I don't want to ask, "Hey, you will lick my boobs?" Hahaha. But I love when my boyfriend rubs them and plays with them. Sometimes he gets carried away and immature but I love it! Especially the look on his face when he's doing it :)

• Just ask. It's SO not a problem :P

• I love it! I like it when their sucking and gently bite on my nipple... Ooh it just drives me crazy!

• I love it, I like licking more than sucking but both feel great. The only thing is I have sensitive nipples so being sucked too hard hurts.

• both .. but don't suck on the girls boobs to hard .. that's when it starts to hurt lol

• Oh wow I didn't realise that...do most girls have sensitive nipples like that

• yes

• Everyone has that "spot". To be honset mines is my boobs. I love sucking and touching, just keep it light not too rough, that can be uncomfortable.

• rub and play with them is nice but it`s also nice if gently suck them or lick them. I prefere fast tongue moves

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!