Choking during sex?

I have been talking to a guy for a few months. We had sex once before and it seemed pretty normal. Last night we had sex and he started to get a little rough. He was pulling my hair and he choked me a couple times. Is this normal? I have never had anyone do this before! My chin/ throat area is bruised up a little today.

Since this time he has not done it again.. actually a few times later I stopped talking to him anyway! Men are so non committal! haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Is this normal?: No. Actually it's not. You better tell him you either like or dislike that kind of behavior and make it CLEAR about this. Asphyxiation or violent sexplay is not for everyone and is not considered to be the norm no matter how much porn your guyfriend has seen.

What Guys Said 5

• did you enjoy it or not? Some girls like it a little rough but all it should take from you is saying that your not enjoying yourself for him to stop. call the police if not...

• I would NEVER put my hands near a woman's throat EVEN if she asked...this guy is a moron ! ..."Chin/throat area is bruised up a little today " ?You must be kidding ? Did he suggest shackling you to the wall and whipping you with a Cat of Nine Tails...or maybe putting clothes pins on your nipples ? This has nothing to do with... "did you enjoy it or not" It has to do with "consensual"...the operative word here...for some Ass H(*&^ to put his hands to your throat an begin choking you UNDER ANY circumstances...is just barbaric, and, yes probably 'criminal".He doesn't even ask...and then begins to choke you...? Incredible...Ask him about you putting your finger nails in his eye sockets...?Regards,Bruce

• I think it's kinky, but if you don't like it, tell him to stop...:D

• The suffocation games are very dangerous and they become more dangerous the longer it continues. For some reason, with this particular activity the intensity of the strangulation needs to be increased in order to get a bigger orgasmic rush. People have died doing this and he could end up killing you if he's really into it He's playing with fire. If he needs the rough stuff than you don't need him.

• That just isn't cool for him to pull that. If I were you I'd let him know its not for you. That is, unless it is. Some girls achieve high levels of arousal when being controlled like that. Something tells me that he has been a victim of one of these deviant girls. Bruising should NOT happen...that is just violence. Being gently restrained is more like what it is supposed to be. Look around the net, most girls do have this particular fantasy. Make sure to find a safe word so you can get him to stop if you are uncomfortable. If he doesn't respect that, kick him to the curb. Most of us are ok with not being violent.

What Girls Said 2

• is it normal? depends on the person.if you don't like it, tell him. a lot of girls like it though (including me!) I think its great and love when my boyfriend does this especially when I'm about to orgasm. mmm! its my favorite lol. a lot of people don't like it too though, so just let him know if you don't like it.

• Well, not so much, I have one experience with rough sex like this, but it was with a guy I completely trusted and had dated awhile, we tried it out to do something new and see if we liked it. I think you should tell him you don't like it if you don't or that you are not comfortable doing so until you are dating much longer. I think that is something you definitely need to try with someone you fully trust! And as far as the bruising goes, I did not have bruises from my couple experiences we tried and I think it can be somewhat enjoyable when you are ONLY comfortable with the guy. I know when we did, It helped me to not think about how I was feeling so much, which allowed me to have a little more pleasure, which surprised me greatly. I'm all for the aggression, but not into the violence type. I prefer the passion.. not pain. Anyway, good luck.