My boyfriend lost his sex drive?

So we are together little under a year. Up until now our sex life was great - 3 times day. We experimented a lot, tried different things... all in all I couldn't ask for more. Every time he touched me he'd get turned on. But now it's like he doesn't even think about sex when I'm around! I tried throwing myself at him, walking around barely dressed and nothing. I talked to him about it and he just avoided the subject saying that you can't have sex that much and teasing me that I'm too needy. I have never heard of a girl having this problem. I know sometimes it's the other way around. I really need a lot of sex and this is beginning to ruin my relationship. Has he gotten bored/used to me? Am I not that attractive all of a sudden? I thought it would be best to ask the guys themselves what could be the reason. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, even though you seem to be a dream of every guy, it's not so simple.

You have a favorite meal? What happens when you eat it the whole month (or year?), 3 times a day? You become sick of it. You can't even look at it. You could eat everything just not that "ex-favorite" meal.

The same with sex. Take a break. I know, at first it seems hard, but try it. And don't even talk about that. After few days, he will get back to you wild thirsty for sex.

• Report

Yeah you have a point there. It's just that it happened all of a sudden and I was like "whoa smth is wrong". I guess I'll make him beg for it now. I don't know what is it with you guys but knowing you can't touch something gets you really excited.

• Report

That's how we are. Best of luck. Oh, I forgot to mention - if he doesn't want sex for about a week, consider that something's wrong...