Boobs and nipples

My boobs are a size D36. Almost a DD36. And I'm only 15.

Because my boobs are so big, am I supposed to have big nipples.

I don't have big boobs because I'm fat, I just do. But my nipples are bigger than other girls with small boobs. Are they supposed to be big? Like bigger then small boobs?

Can someone tell me if this is ew, or if it's normal, please.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• Well I am a 34D/DD even E in some types of bra and I have small nipples. I love it, personally :).

• Actually I am the same size well already a DD.

yes its normal I thought the same thing too.

but yes its absolutely normal.

• It is normal. Don't worry about it! Big breasts are very attractive. A pain for the back but wearing the proper bra makes it ok. Remember, exercise is a must since you have big breasts! Or else they will be loose.

• Yea if you have small breasts, your nipples are going to be small. If there big then they're going to be big. It would look f*** up if a girl with small tits had big ass nipples. and vice versa. That's the bad thing about plastic surgery... My friend had small tits and then got a boob job and they are way to big for her tiny ass nipples ewww

• When I was 15 I did have DD and that is what happens when the boob expands. I was not fat either.

• Selected as most helpful

Yes it is normal. But the answer to the question that if you have big boobs you will have big nipples is I have seen girls with big boobs and they have had small nipples and also girls with small boobs having large nipples it really varies and they really have no choice it's up to your genetics what women in your family have. Even then they can be different then too. Every breast is different and even so are the other parts of the body. They are all unique in their own way. Just because you have big boobs doesn't mean you will always have big nipples and if you have small boobs you can have small or big nipples.

• Exercise maintain a nice body. If you have nice body know imagine if you exercise you will have better body and eat healthy. Take care of every part of your body.

• From my experience you are very normal...Do not worry.

• Normal. (Maybe even preferable.) Embrace it. If you're comfortable with it, it shows.

• Big boobs and big nipples? Lucky you!

• Indeed bother