• Ask
  • myTake

Boobs used for flirting?

I feel like a weirdo for asking this question, but here it goes... do you girls ever show off your boobs as a way of flirting? like say leaning over... Show More

she don't do it to anyone else either, which is why I found it kind of puzzling

Most Helpful Opinion

• I usually don't do it on purpose I'm pretty gifted in that area so it's hard not to notice them. Sometimes when I'm excited about something I will lean over which shows more than I intend to show. Their are some girls who use their boobs to flirt though but I definitely would watch for other signs from her other than showing her t*ts because she may not actually mean to.

What Girls Said 5

• I actually love showing my cleavage off... I don't really mind so much about liking the guy much, I just like them looking

• Oh yeh. Boobs are a huge part of flirting, at least for hookups. Maybe less if she wants to date you long term.

• some girls do it to flirt, some don't do it on purpose... check if she does it all the time time with everyone... then you'll know if you're special or not... haha

• Then she is flirting with you.

• ok that's def on purpose. girls do that for one reason, they want you to look! They know if you look of course your gonna want them! That's a definite way of flirting cause guys love boobs.

What Guys Said 1