I got a boner while this girl was stretching and massaging my inner hips. Did she like it?

So I kinda hurt myself and I went in to the training room. This girl who helped me out was probably a year older. I got a random chubby for no reason and it was pointed to my hurt area. She had to massage that area using her elbow and kinda rolling it and she rolled directly over my d*** a couple of times cause it was in the way but she didn't seem really phased about it. She would accidentally graze it a couple of more times too. We took a break cause she was helping somebody else out but she came back and she didn't seem weirded out at all and she showed how to do these stretches and then she helped me out with them and I was getting harder and she was taking glances at my crotch while doing these. Afterward she seemed totally fine and not weirded out. Did she like it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• they are just used to it. sorry to tell ya but I doubt she's into you. I've been through a lot of physio therapy and this has happened to me as well. one time I asked the girl if that kind of thing is normal and she said hell hell ya its normal and it happens so often to them that they just ignore it and keep on going.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 2

• If she does this therapy for a lot of guys, I'm sure she's use to it. It's a natural reaction especially if she's damn hot! I think she takes it as a compliment, or she is a really good teaser and just likes to tease guys, like strippers.

• by the sound of things she loved it