• Ask
  • myTake

I got a boner while this girl was stretching and massaging my inner hips. Did she like it?

So I kinda hurt myself and I went in to the training room. This girl who helped me out was probably a year older. I got a random chubby for no reason... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• they are just used to it. sorry to tell ya but I doubt she's into you. I've been through a lot of physio therapy and this has happened to me as well. one time I asked the girl if that kind of thing is normal and she said hell hell ya its normal and it happens so often to them that they just ignore it and keep on going.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 3

• If she does this therapy for a lot of guys, I'm sure she's use to it. It's a natural reaction especially if she's damn hot! I think she takes it as a compliment, or she is a really good teaser and just likes to tease guys, like strippers.

• by the sound of things she loved it