Most sensitive spots?

On a guy, what is his most sensitive spots, to touch, kiss etc, that will drive him insane...?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It kind of sounds like a cop out answer but it really does depend on the guy. I mean most guys are sensitive in the same areas but to a different degree. And even if they are sensitive in that area, he may not like it touched. Like a guys balls are really sensitive and some guys love having them handled and some don't. A guys inner thighs are really sensitive and some guys love having them kissed. Try giving a guy a hickey there! Guys like having their hands kissed and their fingers sucked on but I don't know if that's cause they are sensitive or cause of a mental thing. Also, some guys like their butt touched or grabbed and others will freak out, like you are trying to turn them gay!But the lower abdomen and the neck seem to be really sensitive for a guy and I can't say I've known a guy to get bothered by you kissing either. They really seem to love it. Kiss down the lower stomach to his penis or up the neck to his ear and you will probably drive him crazy! But you are always safe just touching his penis. Some guys don't want to be touched or kissed all over, they just want their penis touched or kissed since it's so sensitive. So it really depends on the guy but you can have fun finding out what that particular guy likes!

What Guys Said 7

• I think for both women AND men, the neck is very very arousing

• Insane? If you want to drive him insane, then he clearly is insane already.

• The neck. For me that is the most sensitive spot and it drives me insane when my woman kisses me there. Unfortunately I easily come when she does that. You know coming to think about I thinks that's why she does it hahaha but then again it takes me a while to come I can't complain.

• A person told me that guys ears are the most sensitive spot period besides our ding dong of course but you ever notice how when young boys get in trouble a mom will sometimes pull his ear and our sh** will hurt for like days lol. Try nibbling or sucking on his ear, when a girl does that to me I go fu**in crazy lmao

• rub on his inner thigh. kiss it if your giving a BJ to tease him a little bit. It will drive him crazy!

• The head of his penis

• Lmao

• penis

• Haha Exactly!

What Girls Said 1

• kiss a guy on the ear, will drive him insane or right behind his ear too.