What do boobs feel like?

yeah I'm a loser. I figure if I ask anonymously I won't get ragged on too bad. anyone I've heard they feel like balloons with sand in them. please... Show More

• Vote A This poster is a loser.
  • Vote B I feel bad for this poster and he can feel my boobs!
damn girls are such teases! I didn't think anyone would actually pick B... good thing you're protected by the internet ladies! lol :P

Most Helpful Opinion

• Dude nothing to be ashamed of. Most guys that brag about all of their conquest are usually BSing anyway. Once you find the right lady you and she will be glad you were not out Whoring around. That being said it depends on real vs fake big vs small ect. To me real ones are the best and I am not sure I could be with someone with fake ones, I have been hugged by women with fake ones and too be honest they kind of hurt maybe they were defective. Anyhow to me the best ones are nice and firm and soft. I would have to say they feel a little more like stiff water balloons than sand filled balloons but then again I have not felt every pair out there.