What do boobs feel like?

yeah I'm a loser. I figure if I ask anonymously I won't get ragged on too bad.

anyone I've heard they feel like balloons with sand in them. please answer so I don't have to molest anyone :)

This question has a poll!

• Vote A This poster is a loser.
  • Vote B I feel bad for this poster and he can feel my boobs!
damn girls are such teases! I didn't think anyone would actually pick B... good thing you're protected by the internet ladies! lol :P

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 6

• i touch mi booobies all the time =) I picked b... wana feel?

• Lolxxx sounds fun! just kidding

• Lmfao so you just walking along and all of a sudden grope yourself? I'm sure I'd do that too actually.. maybe jump on a trampoline in the nude for a couple hours...

• i voted B hahah (: and they just feel like fat kind of, its like really soft. its nice I guess

• Soft and fleshy..but harder than water balloons..

• They don't feel like sand. Sand is grainy. Boobs feel like lumps of fat with a solid center.

• LOLS! They do not feel like balloons filled with sand. They just kind of feel like fleshy lumps of fat, and kind of soft. :P

• Selected as most helpful

Dude nothing to be ashamed of. Most guys that brag about all of their conquest are usually BSing anyway. Once you find the right lady you and she will be glad you were not out Whoring around. That being said it depends on real vs fake big vs small ect. To me real ones are the best and I am not sure I could be with someone with fake ones, I have been hugged by women with fake ones and too be honest they kind of hurt maybe they were defective. Anyhow to me the best ones are nice and firm and soft. I would have to say they feel a little more like stiff water balloons than sand filled balloons but then again I have not felt every pair out there.

• boobs rule dude who doesn't love titties?

• I felt my first one last week. Was my best friend's, she said I could. LOL! Yeah me and her are close like that but we're just friends. They feel like hard water balloons and they're REALLY warm! Course, she has kinda big ones, so... I guess that counts.

• they are fat...ever notice when a chick puts on weight her boobs get bigger and more saggy?

• Thank you Mommy! Now get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich...

• Dumbell not everyone who put's on weight's boob's get saggy think about thing's before you say it

• Soft... succulent...

• I believe the "sand" line was used by Steve Carell in "The 40-Year Old Virgin", except he used the phrase "bags of sand". To me, they just feel like lumps of muscle and a little bit of fat.