What are kinky things to do?

What kinky things are fun and what stuff do you like. When you use outfits which ones are the best, what about role playing? And handcuffs? Etc.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• One that drives me wild and I am sure you would like it is: Have your guy using Nylon rope (doesn't chafe the skin) with you on your back on the bed spread eagled tie both hands and feet so you cannot get out of a spread eagle position. Then have him leave you alone for a few minutes and when he returns he is free to do whatever he wants. My guys will use a feather duster all over me (I'm a bit ticklish to start with) then using their fingers and hands lightly brushing my body all over. It will soon get to having him brush his d**k in my hair and over my face, then he will come up on the bed and squat over my face and lower his balls to my lips, then his d**k forcing me to suck it. Soon he is f**king me anyway he wants in the missionary positon. Let me tell you how intense this is when you are not able to touch, your movement is very limited. If he wants to play with your pu**y he can, or use toys on it, the idea's are endless.My girlfriend and I have done this also and it is very hot.

What Guys Said 2

• Check out some of Laura Corn's books for ideas link She has a mix of sexy/fun/silly/kink/romantic for guys and girls to do to keep things fresh.

• - Call/txt him and tell him to meet you in the kitchen. Be in a short skirt with no panties, bent over the kitchen table holding on to the other side. See how long it takes him to get his pants off!- Call/txt him to meet you somewhere (home office preferably). Be sitting in a chair with arms. With no clothes on below the waist, use some saran wrap to secure your legs to the chair spread wide apart giving a great view and access to your p*ssy. Then blindfold your self and hold your arms behind your back and wait for the wild ride!- Push your man on the bed. Pull his arms to the sides spread out. Tie/cuff/plastic wrap them so he can't move them. Pull off your panties and push your p*ssy in his face. Tell him exactly what to do. Force him to give you the best oral. Only after you are totally satisfied, pull his pants off and do what you want to him.

What Girls Said 0