What are kinky things to do?

What kinky things are fun and what stuff do you like. When you use outfits which ones are the best, what about role playing? And handcuffs? Etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• One that drives me wild and I am sure you would like it is: Have your guy using Nylon rope (doesn't chafe the skin) with you on your back on the bed spread eagled tie both hands and feet so you cannot get out of a spread eagle position. Then have him leave you alone for a few minutes and when he returns he is free to do whatever he wants. My guys will use a feather duster all over me (I'm a bit ticklish to start with) then using their fingers and hands lightly brushing my body all over. It will soon get to having him brush his d**k in my hair and over my face, then he will come up on the bed and squat over my face and lower his balls to my lips, then his d**k forcing me to suck it. Soon he is f**king me anyway he wants in the missionary positon. Let me tell you how intense this is when you are not able to touch, your movement is very limited. If he wants to play with your pu**y he can, or use toys on it, the idea's are endless.

My girlfriend and I have done this also and it is very hot.