How do I get my boyfriend to have more sex with me?

My boyfriend is OK with having sex 2 or 3 times a week. I personally like it as a workout doing it every day.

What are some things that I can do to make him want it more?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This might be hard to believe but the quality of sex will continue to decline the more often you have it. So if you try to force it upon him everyday he just might grow bored and tired of it.

This isn't always the case, but some men have a sex drive that needs a few days to refuel.

So, instead of demanding MORE, perhaps you should learn to keep yourself idling while he refuels... and by idling I mean taking care of yourself. ;)

This will keep him hungry for you, and it should help keep you sated while you wait. Hopefully.

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )

• If you do it the same way every time it gets boring but there's a million ways to spice it up

• Yea that really makes sense when you think about it

What Guys Said 22

• Add Whole bottle of Viagra tabs to his drink.

• you...wear sexy dress..you attrAtive your boy friend...your sweet boobs

• is he gay or something? most times this is the other way around!

• He might be at his limit of vaginal intercourse and ramping up might spoil it for him. If you need to get off more, set yourself up for sessions of only-you oral sex. Even if TV sports is on and he can see it without straining his neck, he is likely to happily give you all the licking and sucking you need.to get off.

• Fire him and give me your email address ;')

• Go to the gym, Get sexy.

Learn to dress like a classy, top-notch slut.

Learn to suck a good one.

Learn some new tricks.

And have fun.

• Hey .. I have seen your question and all the Comments for it.. Let me tell one thing, A women can be a key to a guy .. So if you want sex 2 or 3 or more than that in a week .. you can ... it all dependes upon how you drive him...upon experience drive him horny when every you have sex and make him feel that you the right one to have sex...One Question ... Do you guys watch porn Movies when making love..? If not try it and let him feel that you wanna have sex like the Lady in the Movie. tell him that it satisfy you when you have sex like the Porn Actress and Make him wild and try to talk nasty with him .. this might help you .. let me know whether this worked or not ... :-)

• Hmmm.. May be he is little shy or not very open with you. Because watching a porn while making love is not weird... Actually guy's prefer watching porn to drive their desire amd thire mate desire more. Anyways I guess ur guy is not the right guy for you(May be). All the guys won't be the same. Are you serious with this guy ?? let me know ;-)

• Actually, I tried the porn thing a while back but he told me he doesn't like that. He said if I was a f buddy he would but I am his girlfriend and it's just weird...

• Um, guess his drive is low, strange thing for a guy unless he is over 29 or so. Guys are visual, show him some skin, try giving him blow jobs and expect nothing in return. Sometimes, guys can feel used for sex too. Try masturbating infront of him and don't expect any action from him. If he feels forced he is not going to want it as much. BUt if he feels free he might change his mind set.

Now, being that this is a boyfriend and not a husband, he might not think you are pretty, but kind of be stuck with you because of the sex. One problem with sex without commitment.. Getting stuck while your affections and dreams are elsewhere.

I know that most guys would agree that even if they are not in the mood, if their wife gets them hard and gets ontop with a wet p*$$y the mood is switched to on no matter the mood.

Brings a girl friend over to get nude and watch you guys have sex, that should light a fire under his balls if anything will!

• What does pretty have to do with hopes & dreams?

• Just remember that we all have our different sex drives. Just because he doesn't ask for more than twice or three times, doesn't mean he loves you any less. Best thing to do is talk to him about it. You both need to compromise.

• These are things that you can do:

Most important:

- Get a gym subscription and get in decent shape

- Shave any hair that you may have o your body

- Shower everyday, being clean and smell good is important

- Take care of your hair, how great your hair looks is very important

- Take care of your nails, don't use weird colors,as long as they are shiny they're OK, pedicures and manicures are a plus

- Don't use weird makeout, good enough is good enough

Options plus:

- You could wear sexy lingerie

- You could learn how to dance slowly while covering your body with oil

- You could wear little shorts and little skirts more often, something that makes your butt stand out and your legs too

- You could walk sexier

- You could talk sexier

Also when he wants to have sex and you don't, let him have it from time to time, I personally get turn off when a girl tells me no tonight, or not now, or when she uses words like "maybe". So when the day comes that she actually wants it, then I don't want it anymore because I'm probably upset.

• Well, there is no much you can do to control other people, you can only do changes about yourself. Try some of the options plus I mentioned.

• He's the one making it seem as though it's all on you,as though your boyfriend has nothing to do with it.Contrary to belief,guys can be a major problem.

• I am not hairy or nasty! lol

• Show Older
  • grab his d*** and say, "wanna f#ck?" that outta do it

• rape him muahahah

• SAYS WHO. I bet if she just jumped on him and started sucking d*** and then hopped on his **** he wouldn't resist

• Yeah haha he'd probably b very willing.... ( she couldn't rape him)

• Just be honest with him and let him know your desires and while I can't speak for him, I would imagine that so long as your not intending to have marathon sex every day, you might be able to get some of the affection you are craving a little more often, also while I can appreciate your desire to have more sex I wouldn't recommend presenting it as a workout, even when I was working out on a regular basis, it was sill something I wanted to get done with rather that something I was looking forward too, even if the work out was good, it was still a lot of work rather than pleasure. I would never want my sex to feel like work.

• I agree with you. If he can find the time.

• start masturbating in front of him

• Do guys really think that's attractive?? lol.

• Great lol

• That will do it every single time.

• Train him, maybe give him a reward like a biscut or pat him or give his tummy a rub when he does and hopefully he might go more...

• If you want the genie to come out of the lamp you need to rub it...

• You could pay him...

• Aside from the obvious joke of "be in the room naked", tell him outright.

"Honey, I need you to know this... I want to be screwed crazily by you every day. And if you miss a day, you're gonna have to give it up twice tomorrow."

Lingere. Role playing. Wake up sex. (and I'm just dealing with what I'd like).

Your boyfriend is kinda a fool. I want a girlfriend that would want it every day, but as far as my girlfriend goes, I'll take what I can get because she's 30 different flavours of awesome. :)

• this is what you do

stop being passive and waiting on him to be like lets have sex

he proably wants you to initiate the sex

maybe he doesn't know you like sex that much and he think he is luckey to get it 3 times a week

me personally wouldn't go for sex every night with my girlfriend unless she openly expressed she likes sex as much as I do or its a friends with benefits or somebody I just wanna have sex with

i suggest the next time you get horny and he is at home with you just start making out with him

and just slide your hands down his pants start giving him a hanjob while you guys are making out

transition into a bj

and then magically he is turned on your turned on he thinks your so sexy because you didn't make him ask for sex and now he is about to break you off some of that good love lol

• Ya just be sexy and get on top of him-give him a sexy look and ull get him hooked and what guy doesn't love a bj either-just bring out the horny sexy side of you and say things during sex you don't usually say and how good he feels and hell wanna do it again and again

• That only happens to douches I have never just got tired of having sex with a girl when that happens those are the guys that enjoy chasing a girl more than they enjoy the prizes after she is caught and I dnt think that's it or he would have broke up with her

but if he is bored in bed than that's something diffrent then she just have to do some creative stuff like role play and all that other stuff

• Yes, but dude... as a guy, you know as well as I do, that some guys eventually get bored with having sex with the same girl - Girlfriend or not. It's the main reason why a lot of guys out there end up cheating. It's why a lot of guys are in favor of polygamy. So like I said, at first he might have been like "OMFG my Girlfriend is so hot, I'm so lucky!" but then after a while that stops being true and he doesn't feel like that anymore. I dunno, it's never happened to me, but I know some guys it has happened to.

• Show Older
  • tell him straightly that you want to have sex 7 times in a week

• Agreed some guys get turned on when you tell them what you want... esp if its to b f***ed more

• Exactly ;)

well said

i love it when people just get to the point :)

• Where less close. If that doesn't do it, then wow... Seriously, wow... what kind of boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with his girlfriend when he sees her naked? Sorry, but that's just not normal in my head. Maybe he's just not that attracted to you but still loves you?

• Nah, it's not rude at all. =) I always think girls are supposed to be better-looking than guys anyway. I mean, they have boobs! How are guys even supposed to compete? Like... boobs, are just... OK nevermind that. The point is, it's not about how you look. It's about how he sees you and what he feels. I'm giving you reasons WHY he may not be FEELING like having sex with you so often anymore, and those reasons have nothing to do with how attractive you are. It's about how he sees you. Talk to him.

• This may be rude but....i am a lot better looking than my bf. He is a little out of shape and he is a little nerdy lol but I love him to death! I just don't know what's going on..

• I just noticed I wrote "where less close" in my answer, instead of "wear less clothes". I honestly don't know where my head is at sometimes... ~__~

• Show Older

What Girls Said 13

• Get naked.

• If the problem has not already corrected itself, something you can do is make every day a sexual adventure for him. I assume you live together so it is quite easy to come up with very aluring and sexual ways to get his attention!

• he might have low sex drive but also maybe he wants something and you're not giving it to him? You gotta make the sex great if you want it everyday by doing things he likes. But if he has a sex drive then you just gotta masturbate for a few days.

• Experiment/try new things and new ways to turn him on, etc like everyone's been saying.

Also, you might want to try not making yourself so available. I know it sucks when you like sex a lot, but get into bed wearing something sexy, wear a shirt with just underwear and reach for the top shelf during breakfast, etc -- but don't put out for a little bit. He'll eventually want it so bad that he can't help himself.

• lol, um... you shouldn't really have that problem. he's a guy...he should want sex everyday regardless. But just tell him. "hey I want sex evryday." he should really like that idea. buy some lingeri and be sexy. suduce him...play have fun with it...don't make it likee a task.

• well I'm sure that really depends on the guy, but with my boyfriend if he's 2 tired from work or wutever, I wait til he goes 2 sleep and wake him up with a blow job or start rubin on him or kissin on him, think of wut would put you and da mood if you didn't wanna have sex, hope I helped

• Sexy it up

• Be sexy...

• take charge!

if nothing is on his mind, then get agressive and be creative. have you tried watching porn with him, asking him what he wants, and then... if you can fulfill his fantasy, he'll try to return the favor for you.

but all these would work only if he's not occupied with something else.

• are you a nymphomaniac?

• It's a dirty little secret that guys don't talk about, but once in a relationship, they do not all want sex 24/7. Some guys are perfectly happy having sex on a weekly versus a daily basis.

It can come from them just knowing it is always available (theoretically) so they don't feel a need to seek it out. It can also become boring and routine and none of that creates the sexy heat needed to want it more. If you were to tell your guy you wanted sex like a workout I doubt that would get him turned on. But I see so many other people have given you great ideas on how to add spark back in. Give the ones that work for you a try. If that doesn't help you may need to accept that you two are not matched well on this level but that you may be able to live with it regardless.

• ha my ex boyfriend would love you... I was the same way that your boyfriend was..

I would probably just say just be all about him... let him know that you think he is really sexy and that you want his body lol as dumb as it sounds. there are also some things you can do while you are out in public... rub his leg or send him a dirty text saying you are wearing nothing and you can't wait til he gets home from work... stuff like that..

hope that helps

xoxo

• Maybe you're not good in bed? Or he has insecurities with himself and his body and doesn't like to get naked...who knows. but that's weird that he doesn't want to as often...

• Try something new..like spice it up...men like that stuff :) like you kno a strip tease or play doctor..hope this helps

• No such thing as a girl not being good in bed. Maybe some girls are better than others, because they may know some extra things that they can do to turn the guy on, but ultimately, if the guy really cares about the girl he's having sex with, the girl would have to try REALLY HARD in order to NOT be good in bed. And by that, I mean she does things like talk a lot during the sex, or fart, or twist into weird positions and sh*t. Or just lays there motionless, which I doubt anyone does.