How do I get my boyfriend to have more sex with me?

My boyfriend is OK with having sex 2 or 3 times a week. I personally like it as a workout doing it every day.

What are some things that I can do to make him want it more?

Most Helpful Guy

• This might be hard to believe but the quality of sex will continue to decline the more often you have it. So if you try to force it upon him everyday he just might grow bored and tired of it.

This isn't always the case, but some men have a sex drive that needs a few days to refuel.

So, instead of demanding MORE, perhaps you should learn to keep yourself idling while he refuels... and by idling I mean taking care of yourself. ;)

This will keep him hungry for you, and it should help keep you sated while you wait. Hopefully.

~ Robby

My Blog ( link )

• Yea that really makes sense when you think about it

• If you do it the same way every time it gets boring but there's a million ways to spice it up

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 23

• Where less close. If that doesn't do it, then wow... Seriously, wow... what kind of boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with his girlfriend when he sees her naked? Sorry, but that's just not normal in my head. Maybe he's just not that attracted to you but still loves you?

• I am not fat or anything!!!!!

• This may be rude but....i am a lot better looking than my bf. He is a little out of shape and he is a little nerdy lol but I love him to death! I just don't know what's going on..

• Nah, it's not rude at all. =) I always think girls are supposed to be better-looking than guys anyway. I mean, they have boobs! How are guys even supposed to compete? Like... boobs, are just... OK nevermind that. The point is, it's not about how you look. It's about how he sees you and what he feels. I'm giving you reasons WHY he may not be FEELING like having sex with you so often anymore, and those reasons have nothing to do with how attractive you are. It's about how he sees you. Talk to him.

• Just be honest with him and let him know your desires and while I can't speak for him, I would imagine that so long as your not intending to have marathon sex every day, you might be able to get some of the affection you are craving a little more often, also while I can appreciate your desire to have more sex I wouldn't recommend presenting it as a workout, even when I was working out on a regular basis, it was sill something I wanted to get done with rather that something I was looking forward too, even if the work out was good, it was still a lot of work rather than pleasure. I would never want my sex to feel like work.

• He might be at his limit of vaginal intercourse and ramping up might spoil it for him. If you need to get off more, set yourself up for sessions of only-you oral sex. Even if TV sports is on and he can see it without straining his neck, he is likely to happily give you all the licking and sucking you need.to get off.

• Aside from the obvious joke of "be in the room naked", tell him outright.

"Honey, I need you to know this... I want to be screwed crazily by you every day. And if you miss a day, you're gonna have to give it up twice tomorrow."

Lingere. Role playing. Wake up sex. (and I'm just dealing with what I'd like).

Your boyfriend is kinda a fool. I want a girlfriend that would want it every day, but as far as my girlfriend goes, I'll take what I can get because she's 30 different flavours of awesome. :)

• These are things that you can do:

Most important:

- Get a gym subscription and get in decent shape

- Shave any hair that you may have o your body

- Shower everyday, being clean and smell good is important

- Take care of your hair, how great your hair looks is very important

- Take care of your nails, don't use weird colors,as long as they are shiny they're OK, pedicures and manicures are a plus

- Don't use weird makeout, good enough is good enough

Options plus:

- You could wear sexy lingerie

- You could learn how to dance slowly while covering your body with oil

- You could wear little shorts and little skirts more often, something that makes your butt stand out and your legs too

- You could walk sexier

- You could talk sexier

Also when he wants to have sex and you don't, let him have it from time to time, I personally get turn off when a girl tells me no tonight, or not now, or when she uses words like "maybe". So when the day comes that she actually wants it, then I don't want it anymore because I'm probably upset.

• As fun as it is for guys to place the blame on females for a guy not wanting frequent sex,did you ever think maybe it's him and not her?No one said she was out of shape or hairy or a slob who let herself go

• He's the one making it seem as though it's all on you,as though your boyfriend has nothing to do with it.Contrary to belief,guys can be a major problem.

• Well, there is no much you can do to control other people, you can only do changes about yourself. Try some of the options plus I mentioned.

More from Guys
18

What Girls Said 13

• If the problem has not already corrected itself, something you can do is make every day a sexual adventure for him. I assume you live together so it is quite easy to come up with very aluring and sexual ways to get his attention!

• Sexy it up

• ha my ex boyfriend would love you... I was the same way that your boyfriend was..

I would probably just say just be all about him... let him know that you think he is really sexy and that you want his body lol as dumb as it sounds. there are also some things you can do while you are out in public... rub his leg or send him a dirty text saying you are wearing nothing and you can't wait til he gets home from work... stuff like that..

hope that helps

xoxo

• take charge!

if nothing is on his mind, then get agressive and be creative. have you tried watching porn with him, asking him what he wants, and then... if you can fulfill his fantasy, he'll try to return the favor for you.

but all these would work only if he's not occupied with something else.

• lol, um... you shouldn't really have that problem. he's a guy...he should want sex everyday regardless. But just tell him. "hey I want sex evryday." he should really like that idea. buy some lingeri and be sexy. suduce him...play have fun with it...don't make it likee a task.

More from Girls
8