Why do women dislike having sex with there boyfriends everyday?

shouldn't a woman enjoy pleasing her man if he is doing the right thing by her.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I enjoy having sex everyday. it just depends on the persons libido. If they have a strong. medium, or low libido (sex Drive).

• I agree with you on that. Sex should be enjoyed more and not looked at like something only men do because the are perv.s and always thinking about it. to me sex is also relaxing and stimulating. It is also passionate and expressive. There are many forms of sex and they should all be enjoyed.

• Shame that it seems most women have medium or low sex drive.

• Selected as most helpful

Some women treat sex as a chore, use sex as a weapon, or a reward for a man doing something "right". She isn't into sex with you if she makes excuses not to do something that is very pleasurable... You should consider looking for someone else that's going to satisfy your needs. Staying with her will only make things worse. Thinking she will change will have you in misery. Getting other girls on the side is an option. The thing is that you don't get it from your girl you are going to get it from somewhere. Sooner or later the sex will completely stop. Don't think you can handle that. She's not into you sexually, plain and simple. You have to take some form of action asap.

• Sex is a 2 person activity, get it out of your head, that one person should "give" sex to the other.