• Ask
  • myTake

Are women as perverted as men?

people say that women are more perverted than men, is this true prove it!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yup FORSURE! But of course it depends on the girl as it does with the guy, but I know peronsally and most of my close friends, we are all perverted.. sex is the number one thing I think about and talk about.. I want sex usually way more than my boyfriend does.. we can just finish having sex and I want it again.. I could have sex all day or think about it all day..

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah...well at least I am. I think about sex 24/7 and I also masturbate a lot.Wish I had a sex buddy

• You wanna be my friend;)

• Lol, you could probably have any guy you want ;)

• yea some girls are I know I can be at well all the time almost like when me and my friends are having a normal conversation that I will turn it nto something that is just sick minded and all so yea we can be haha ;-)

• What do you mean by perverted? I think the level of pervertedness depends more on the individual than on gender.

• On general which gender thinks about sex more, based on your opinion

• I really hate that people use the word perverted for that... to me perverted means like twisted and weird... not just thinking normally about sex.Anyway, I still think it fully depends on the person. I really don't think one gender is more interested in sex than the other.

• That was my thoughts but people say that women are more, but I think ur right

• Haha, don't know about other girls,but I'm really perverted;) Like if someone's just having a normal conversation I can usually turn it in to something perverted. I don't really every show it except around my boyfriend because he doesn't really care and he's perverted too...but to answer your question,yeah I'm pretty perverted.

• i don't know about perverted, but I think about sex everyday! and masterbate multiple times a day! does that make me more perverted than a guy..i don't know.

• No your probably about as perverted as me

• Lol. so out of curiosity, how often do you masterbate?

• Once or twice a day

• i don't know about AS perverted as men that's a lot to live up to

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!