I like to be tied up?

but my husband seems kinda vanilla about the whole thing. It turns me on so much when I am tied up and toyed with, I like being out of control...how do I a) get past the want so he is comfortable, or b) convince him that he won't hurt me by being a little rough with me?Any advice is helpful.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A) ok just take things slow one fetish(for lack of better word) at a time maybe one night ask him to spank you more, or one night spontaniously hand cuff your self to the headboard and hopes he comes to rescue you and then hopefully he will learn to put all that stuff togetherb) you have to tell him you like it a little rough then maybe show him just how rough you like it for exampleafter you tell him you like it rough and he still looks kinda suprisedbend over and make him spank you and tell him to hit harder or softer untill he gets it rightsame with hair pulling and another thing you may enjoy but don't do it all at once you got slowly make him adjust his waysand you may have to repeat these proceses untill he its second nature to him

What Guys Said 3

• Time for a little topping from below.If he's not dominant by instinct, he can at least become dominant by habit. Have him tie you up over and over until he gets over his block. It'll be repetitive, but he needs to get relaxed before he'll get creative.Good luck!

• I would start him slowly and maybe have him do stuff to you after he ties your hands gently with a silk scarf above your head. If he is comfortable with that, find another step that takes it up a little bit, gradually, but not enough to freak him out. You're not going to turn him into a ropes master overnight, but maybe showing him how much it excites you (maybe showing him some video samples of what you like) would persuade him to give it a chance or take it to the next level.

• It's what you like get him into it. You wouldn't expect to see a guy on here saying "I love vaginal sex, but my wife isn't into it how do I get past the urge to enjoy vaginas?". If it's something that gets you off and it isn't infidelity then you should have it your way, too.Let him know what you like. Tell him in depth how much it turns you on (tell him in such a way it turns him on).Tell him to try until he gets the hang of it and don't be afraid to let him know what to try, but not in a disappointed way. More like a "Yea, baby that's good now do this you sexy mother effer!" type of way.He may not be great at first, but with most things keep practicing and he'll get better. Fake it til you make it.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he isn't into it because it require HIM doing stuff while you can't..maybe its too much effort did he say he is worried about hurting you or was it that he does not want to be responsible for your pleasure for too longmaybe he just does not want to performhe could be worried he won't know what to dofind out WHY first then think of how to deal with it :)

• first off I loveeee the vanilla usage! classic! and honestly I would start of slow and telling him that its a turn on and that he's not hurting you will help to