Ideal size?

Ladies, what is your ideal penis size in length and girth?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i like this question. I like an above average penis. I like them to be 6-8 inches long and the thicker the better. I love about a 2 inch girth. When people says size does not matter that is a lie in my opinion. I have been w a guy that I did really like a lot and he was soooo small. the first time we had sex I honestly no joke thought it was his finger. I still wanted to b with him becsause I liked him but it was disappointing, the only thing I tend to do when I am with a guy who is to small for my liking is to try to compensate by take his hand and place his finger or fingers inside when he is inside of me. some guys like that I think maybe they think its kinky or something, I don't ever tell them its because I want to feel more than what they got to work w. I have also found that a lot of guys w small ones tend to try to be really freaky to compensate but it really does not compensate at least for me. I never comment or make them feel bad bcuz they can't help it, but secretly its a disappoinytment to find out they are small.

• Dear question asker, thank you for voting my answer as best answer :) If you asked because you are worried about ur own size, try what I like an use ur finger or fingers at the same time you are nside of your sexual partner. If she is into it you will be able to tell right away and if she is not she will likely push your hand away. and just remember if it is a concern to you that your size is not enough, if the woman likes you she will not stop wanting to sleep w you just because of a small size.

• LOL - no, thanks but that won't be necessary. I actually, almost to a T, share the lenght/girth of the fellow who answered below (8/6.5). I just wanted to know what the 'ideal penis' was. The reason I voted you 'best answer' is because you didn't give the normal bullsh*t that most girls give. All you ever hear is "it's the motion in the ocean".... but that's not the point. Suppose the motion in the ocean is the Of course it's all about the "motion in the ocean".... that's not the point.

• LOL tell it the way I see it always. I do not like to sugar coat things.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I've not measured myself since I was in my early 20's but the last time I measured my erect penis was a little over 8 inches in length and between 6 and 6 1/2 inches in girth (circumference). With 20+ years of sexual experience I'm confident that my penis is considerably larger than average in both length and girth but consider my size as something of a mixed blessing.The majority of my sexual partners have been satisfied with my size but on occasion, I've had women who really didn't like the length or added girth. Women have conceded that penetration was uncomfortable while others have considered sexual intercourse with me as pretty painful.Sex with women who have limited sexual experience has been difficult. One virgin bled for a week after intercourse which did nothing for our relationship or for my self esteem, so being well hung is not always the be-all and end-all to a happy sex life.Its true, for some women (and I'm only talking about a small proportion) really do find extra stimulation from deeper penetration, the measuring of larger members or even finding arousal from visualizing well endowed men like myself. But again, these women are in the minority. I can only recall three partners who have really been focused on size the way that many men are. Two of the ladies in question said my size was more appropriate after childbirth. The other girl could be labeled a 'size queen' and she told me that the majority of her sexual encounters have been with men between 5 - 7 inches and that finding larger penises is far more difficult than one might imagine.It may be of comfort to know that when women may 'say' that the ideal penis measures 8 inches in length and 6 inches in girth but how many women actually measure every penis they encounter, to statistically chart their preferences?I've had partners in the past say my flacid penis 'must be 8 inches in length' when in reality I'm probably between 5 - 6 inches, depending on room temperature. So don't get self conscious about 'the ideal penis size'. The average 5 - 7 incher is far more common than women realize and far more comfortable too