• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys like it when girls are loud during sex?

Do guys like it when women are loud and vocal during sex?

okay because this guy I recently had sex with (things ended up not working out and we aren't seeing each other anymore) later told my ex that I was so loud during sex that he thought the people across the street could hear me, like he was making fun of me
But it was NOT fake, I wouldn't know HOW to fake, I'm not an actress. But I also don't want to feel like I have to hold back.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Guys can I get a "HELL YEAH"? Have you ever watched porn? If you did you would notice that there isn't one girl in the porn business who is quiet. This is because the more you scream the better men think they are doing. I seriously recommend that women watch at least a little porn, because its basically a manual to what men fantasize about.

• He might not have been making fun of you but rather saying "holy crap that was something I really liked about her."

What Guys Said 11

• I love it loud!

• As long as she's not splitting my eardrums, it's all good I suppose.

• its totally fine, but lets try not wake the neighbors hmm?

• its because things didn't work out and he's a douche... gusy love it... 100% of guys love it... no exceptions

• is the sky blue?

• What kind of question is this?

• i like it when they moan and yelp

• Let me know how I'm doing.

• hell yeah

• If white girls sounded like Japanese porn I would be very happy.

• You mean like "oh me so horny"?? lol

• Show Older
    • Sorry, I couldn't help it, I was just joking... I've never seen Japanese porn, but I remember seeing a special on HBO like a "Real Sex" or something where all these Japanese women were laying around orgasming and they were like "whimpering". Is that what you mean?

• No go check on xvideos, it's really whining.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I get so loud sometimes my boyfriend asks if I'm okay. Haha. It just feels really good and he hits a sensitive spot. If a guy expects you to be quiet during sex, he's CRAZY. If he wanted you to be tame I think he'd take it easy. According to me though, for guys when you're louder, that's something he can brag about because he thinks he was just that good to make you scream and moan that loud. It's an ego thing.

• Guys like genuine noises during sex.If you're naturally loud and can not help it,he shuoldn't mind,but if he can tell that you're faking or if you're screaming(which is obnoxious whether male or female),then no,guys will not like it.

• I actually was screaming but I couldn't help it... it had been a long time... I actually surprised myself with how loud I was, but it was honestly beyond my control and I don't like feeling like I have to stifle it. it was good hot f***ing and ii made me scream!!!