Do guys like it when girls are loud during sex?

Do guys like it when women are loud and vocal during sex?

okay because this guy I recently had sex with (things ended up not working out and we aren't seeing each other anymore) later told my ex that I was so loud during sex that he thought the people across the street could hear me, like he was making fun of me
But it was NOT fake, I wouldn't know HOW to fake, I'm not an actress. But I also don't want to feel like I have to hold back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys can I get a "HELL YEAH"? Have you ever watched porn? If you did you would notice that there isn't one girl in the porn business who is quiet. This is because the more you scream the better men think they are doing. I seriously recommend that women watch at least a little porn, because its basically a manual to what men fantasize about.

• He might not have been making fun of you but rather saying "holy crap that was something I really liked about her."